What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Metallica

True:) I was thinking maybe next year of seeing if there's any workable temporary trades going, as would be nice to get stuck in to another game for a bit (I guess that's what Pinball Republic is for though, playing different games - just have other priorities at the moment 👍🏻)
This is the best course of action as like the last time you sold your pro it was instant regret.
I am doing a temp trade of my BM66 for a Foo prem in the next week or so.
ATM with this strange market this is the way to go.

This is the best course of action as like the last time you sold your pro it was instant regret.
I am doing a temp trade of my BM66 for a Foo prem in the next week or so.
ATM with this strange market this is the way to go.
Nice one - that sounds like a fun trade ; enjoy mate 😀
Although I missed my MET Pro when it went, it was more regret for what I traded it towards, as going from MET to JP pro from a gameplay point of view was very jarring and not in a good way for my taste (not knocking JP; have a bit more love for it now, even if it's way overrated in my honest opinion😛)

B9B51D6E-0EB2-48A4-8833-CAC6144F9117.jpeg

_ok how much do you value it then????
Ive got to get to final wizard mode at least a few more times before I let it go. Im based in West Midlands though if ever you need to play and nobody has sold u one lol

You got to End of the Line?

Fair play to you sir.
😄 Sadly not, my good man - some day I'll get there....
Resuming recording some new tunes during a few free days over Christmas (have been filming the process) , and at the end of each session going forward I'm going to have a few attempts at getting to EOTL. Will film my final ball each day, so if I make it, it'll be caught on camera (along with the possible deflated look and the realisation that I might need a different pin...)

Edit; apologies- that reply wasn't for me lol

Back
Top Bottom