What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Metallica

This is the reason they should remake Metallica it’s a fully loaded pin in Prem/LE flavour and if they fit UV expression lighting it gives sparky the most magical moment in any pinball bar none for me.
A pro is a great pin but the extra toys are just the cherry on the best ever music pin ever.

I would say that the Pro fully tricked is a great pin , I had the MoP for a while it was ok the hammer thing was a bit meh! And the raising tombstone was again just ok.
The last pro I had was with total light show CDMD the lot was an epic machine and price wise would take that over a prem or mop any day
Just my expert opinion 🤩🤩🤩
Good luck with the hunt

Yeah it's ok , but is it a couple of grand cool? I don't know ?? Maybe it is.

I just personally feel Met like Star Trek TWD and a few others you can easily take over the prem and LE.

IMHO saying the Pro is ‘better’ than the Premium is not correct - it’s lesser.

Saying the Pro is better value and still a bloody great game is absolutely correct.

Moaning about cool playfield toys while simultaneously criticising the lack of cool playfield toys in games is also stupid! That hammer is f’ing cool.

From the perspective of owning a pimped Pro, and loving it, but selling it instantly at the mere sniff of upgrading to a Premium. NO REGRETS. I’d have both if I could, but I choose the Premium (named for a reason) option.

It would be good if the OP clarified which version (if a preference) they would like to find and amended the title.

Never actually said " better " buddy
just said I would take it over the prem or Le anyday for many different reasons and the extra cash is one of them .
Glad you're happy with your named for a reason premium , I was just saying that for many reasons the pro would be a better choice .

This isn't a personal attack this is an opinion , it's just pinball dude 💕

The pro and the premium are almost like two different games.
Love the flow on the pro but I miss the rising cross etc

The snake shot also feels very different.

Probably need both versions 😉

This is probably the only game I can think of where I wouldn't for a split second even consider the Pro. I would be forever kicking myself about the lack of features over the LE and Premium. Having played the LE I've got to say it's probably the best machine I've ever played.... that's due mostly to the physical mechanisms that are not present on the Pro.

I’m on the next list for the rising cross mod. However it’s taking so long I’m not fussed if I get one. The premium has the spinners too. As John said both different games. Pro is fast where as the prem is a bit stop and start..

I’m on the next list for the rising cross mod. However it’s taking so long I’m not fussed if I get one. The premium has the spinners too. As John said both different games. Pro is fast where as the prem is a bit stop and start..

Spinners also available for the Pro. Mine has them fitted .

Should prob post this in the "what's thus table worth" thread, but don't want to give the impression that my Premium is for sale, but given the scarcity (and setting aside any super mates rates anyone might've paid for one within the past couple if years), how much do you guys reckon a Premium is worth? (Colour dmd, shaker, couple of other little mods)
Might give @Proud an idea re; how much he should be looking to pay?
I think if I ever moved mine on it'd more likely be a trade to try and get the best deal (wouldn't mind something like an Elvira HOH, Rick & Morty or a nice Batman 66 some day) or to get an LE or something.

I personally think it’s probably on par with GB premium so maybe £8k ish
I was a bit unlucky/impatient and essentially paid more than that for mine (in a trade with a reseller), then spent over a grand on upgrades/mods, so likely will be staying with me forever so I don't lose megabucks (even taking into account games/enjoyment value). Still, haven't regretted it though, so not complaining 😀

I’d have thought 8k is now a very strong price for any DMD game. Look at all the unsold games that would have absolutely been snapped up a year ago that are now just sitting there (the TZ would have sold instantly a while back).

I was a bit unlucky/impatient and essentially paid more than that for mine (in a trade with a reseller), then spent over a grand on upgrades/mods, so likely will be staying with me forever so I don't lose megabucks (even taking into account games/enjoyment value). Still, haven't regretted it though, so not complaining 😀
Didn’t think you would ever move it on anyway, as I know it’s your grail pin.
And what a worthy grail pin it is too 😍

I’d have thought 8k is now a very strong price for any DMD game. Look at all the unsold games that would have absolutely been snapped up a year ago that are now just sitting there (the TZ would have sold instantly a while back).
Totally agree, but this and GB premium I think are pins that can squeeze a little extra to the right buyer.

Didn’t think you would ever move it on anyway, as I know it’s your grail pin.
And what a worthy grail pin it is too 😍
True:) I was thinking maybe next year of seeing if there's any workable temporary trades going, as would be nice to get stuck in to another game for a bit (I guess that's what Pinball Republic is for though, playing different games - just have other priorities at the moment 👍🏻)

Mine is super loaded and came courtesy of @CHRIS B PINBALLS a couple of year ago now. I think I paid around £7.5k at the time and since then we have seen a huge Pinflation Spike top out and now it’s currently on the way back down to sensible land.

That said they don’t come up much so like similar titles that tend to stay in collections for long periods I guess they worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Rumour is they doing a Vault and I’d love to see it with UV expression lighting so that would be my only temptation to sell mine otherwise it will never be for sale unless life dictates otherwise.

Back on topic of price discussion I see mine around 8k now but like @Den - aka Wolfgang it’s not for sale either so please do not ask.

Back
Top Bottom