What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Metallica

A nice Metallica wanted
Up to 7.5k available for the right machine so you can put a deposit on bond 😂
Preferably a premium with colordmd
It’s a really shallow game with annoying music so move it on and get something better 😜
Don't do it Tony! -one of Stern's worst and extremely boring game. Don't even get me started on the band; they are basically a downgraded Nickleback no?.... Flash in the pan band; they only had like 2 albums and then gave up and joined Megadeth I think?....

He just had your Acdc,
Hope he doesn’t have first dibs on anymore lol 😂
Certainly is a gorgeous Met Col
:) didn't have dibs on ACDC ; I was just lucky on that one (lovely machine that is)

If I ever end up with Met Prem 🤞🏻 though, then ACDC Prem will go (would love to be able to have both in a line up one day, but not possible for many reasons - I can dream 🤤 )

Unless you've been a Metallica nut like me for 30+ years, you honestly can't go wrong with a pro Tony - fantastic game no matter which version, especially if you are a fan of the band.

:) didn't have dibs on ACDC ; I was just lucky on that one (lovely machine that is)

If I ever end up with Met Prem 🤞🏻 though, then ACDC Prem will go (would love to be able to have both in a line up one day, but not possible for many reasons - I can dream 🤤 )

Unless you've been a Metallica nut like me for 30+ years, you honestly can't go wrong with a pro Tony - fantastic game no matter which version, especially if you are a fan of the band.
I bought a MET Prem off the forum In January last year as my friend Vimtoman wanted it, I hardly played it as he wanted to put a protector on it and I didn’t want to damage it.
Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances he had to sell it and did offer it to me but Sod’s law I wasn’t in a position to have it.
Pity as it has colordmd, powerblades, sparky mod, playfield speaker mods and a shed load more on it, think I paid 6k for it.
Vimtoman made a new cemetery sculpt too which was very nice.
It’s good to have friends that give you first dibs, no problem with that, and seller can sell to whomever they wish, so just pulling your leg 🦵
I was offered cols Acdc before he put it on forum but it’s a bit of a drain monster for me, plus the music is like having a CD player running while playing pinball and not integrated to the game very well, which is a pity as I love ACDC.
The lower playfield is a waste of space and the rules / scoring not my thing, like the scoring / multipliers on Star Wars.
Met has better song integration, and code tho not the deepest is great, especially the way you can collect multiple items from ramps etc to get to crank it up.
Plus it’s Borg/Sheats which is my favourite combination - Met, TWD, Tron, 3 of my favourite games with wonderful ramps, objectives and rules.

I bought a MET Prem off the forum In January last year as my friend Vimtoman wanted it, I hardly played it as he wanted to put a protector on it and I didn’t want to damage it.
Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances he had to sell it and did offer it to me but Sod’s law I wasn’t in a position to have it.
Pity as it has colordmd, powerblades, sparky mod, playfield speaker mods and a shed load more on it, think I paid 6k for it.
It’s good to have friends that give you first dibs, no problem with that, and seller can sell to whomever they wish, so just pulling your leg 🦵
I was offered cols Acdc before he put it on forum but it’s a bit of a drain monster for me, plus the music is like having a CD player running while playing pinball and not integrated to the game very well, which is a pity as I love ACDC.
The lower playfield is a waste of space and the rules / scoring not my thing, like the scoring / multipliers on Star Wars.
Met has better song integration, and code tho not the deepest is great, especially the way you can collect multiple items from ramps etc to get to crank it up.
Plus it’s Borg/Sheats which is my favourite combination - Met, TWD, Tron, 3 of my favourite games with wonderful ramps, objectives and rules.
You loved the song integration on mine I noticed 😂

Yeah I knew you were pulling my leg, don't worry mate 😁
MET is my fave game, so won't pit the two against eachother (both have great qualities in mho) - I'm also a fan of Borg/sheets and love TWD.
Re; song integration on ACDC, it has some cool little touches I've noticed like when playing Whole lotta Rosie, the inserts are lit pink, red for say Highway to hell etc. Once I started getting in to a rhythm of holding out for huge song jackpots (quite reminiscent of Met's CIU modes I thought) and then kind of cashing out your lit jukebox tunes when changing songs and getting double scoring etc with bell hits, I really got in to it. 12 tunes are kind of like 12 different modes (good coding from Lyman again). Lower PF I play a bit to mix it up a little.
Anyway, you are preaching to the choir re; Met's awesomeness:) - apologies if I derailed the thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom