What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metallica

• Thread starter Deleted member 181
  • Start date
AC/DC on it's way then Will? :p Did I see a colour DMD in that video? I'll be interested to see how the hammer thing works too.

AC/DC on it's way then Will? :p Did I see a colour DMD in that video? I'll be interested to see how the hammer thing works too.

AC/DC has been on its way for ever :noidea:

that does indeed look like a colour dmd.... i thought they were going to use colour LCD on star trek

i thought they were going to use colour LCD on star trek

That makes sense, they can put film clips and stuff on it....not called for as much with a music pin.

Things are looking up pin wise. Custom toys rather than some horrible plastic kids toy bolted on.

Really not keen on the translight artwork but good selection of tracks. Looks like Stern have upped their game (and not just their prices)

Wonder how it will fare compared to AC/DC in pubs? Less fans I'd imagine, but then AC/DC have significantly less than The Rolling Stones. I'd imagine pretty much everyone over the age of 40 would be able to identify a Stones song, some a AC/DC song and maybe 1 in 10 a Metallica song (even less if it wasn't Enter Sandman).

So what are people going to be selling in order to make room for it?

YEAH-HAIR (as JH would say). I would have this one if they get the overall package right.
I would sell a motorbike if they do it right and put a mini Lars on the playfield that I can smack in the face repeatedly with the ball. Or the end stroke of a flipper.
Cliff, Jason or Pocahontas on bass though?

YEAH-HAIR (as JH would say). I would have this one if they get the overall package right.
I would sell a motorbike if they do it right and put a mini Lars on the playfield that I can smack in the face repeatedly with the ball. Or the end stroke of a flipper.
Cliff, Jason or Pocahontas on bass though?

ya wanna smack your balls into Lars?:jaw:

Know where you're coming from to be honest

Nice to see original toys and a subway for once

So what are people going to be selling in order to make room for it?[/QUOTE]

Well that would be MM AND Sman so I have plenty of cash left and less pins:attention:

Theres no Colourdmd on this one guys. The images you see in the video is just the paint program (deluxe paint 3 to be exact - no joke!) they use to make the dot animations.

Looks like a good layout to me, but of course, it all remains to be seen. With Lyman doing the code theres a good chance the game will ship with a decent set of rules right off the bat. Heres hoping the code fiascos (TF, Xmen, AV) dont follow this one.

I wouldn't honour Lars with the pleasure of my balls but I would hit his face with a steel 1 1/16" ball bearing.

To non-Metallica fans, for a variety of reasons, a lot of Metallica fans do not like Lars.

I don't see me buying this NIB so will have to wait a bit and then see where it can go, hopefully by then there will be a new extension.

So what are people going to be selling in order to make room for it?

Well that would be MM AND Sman so I have plenty of cash left and less pins:attention:[/QUOTE]

And wifey would like there to be less pins,and she does like Metallica:rockon:

Hates Pinball tho:tsk:

Its gonna be sweeeeeeet by the looks of it, the cartoon artwork on the P/F is a winner for me the custom toys look pretty interesting as well.
Left it to late to get my name down for an LE however will be watching with great interest this could be another premium purchase.... so great that we are getting decent games out of Stern now :)

Well that would be MM AND Sman so I have plenty of cash left and less pins:attention:

And wifey would like there to be less pins,and she does like Metallica:rockon:

Hates Pinball tho:tsk:[/QUOTE]

So where does that leave you with a Metallica pin then Chris ?

Video arrived in my email this morning Metallica looks awesome TYHO sent it over ...... Poi stick it up on here

Oh wow just did a quick YouTube search and there is loads of video follow this link and there are tons of clips linked of this.

Big toy sold quickly today, now on the look out for a new machine or two.

Going for a classic, fancy a RFM, and a new one. It's the new one i'm not sure on, being a Metallica fan, very keen, but can it be as good as AC/DC which is great, love the artwork on the Donny..... but then Tron LE is tempting. Thoughts?:)

Hi guys, not looking to be flash or anything, anyone fancy a chat iro current new pinballs available, just looking for some advice, pm and i call you back......BTW im not looking for a date :) :)

It's just too long until the next UK pinball party in daventry

Back
Top Bottom