What's new

No Longer Available Metallica Pro HUO £3750.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replay

Site Supporter
This was unboxed in my living room and has never moved. So condition is like new really. Has around 170 plays since last update and there were around 100 previously. No one in my house played it except me!

Has some metal protectors around shooter lane, the pinballife under playfield side rails, snake teeth ( 2 spare sets ) , coffin mod decal ( 2 spare ), and under sling shot neon protectors, and assortment of led lights.

I don't really want to sell this game as I think it is the best pro model Stern have ever produced. Metal ramps are superb. The game plays great and band member modes still to come. Had zero issues with this game and magnets are way zippy! And had mylar protection of them since day 1.

Wanting £4000. Think they are around £4500 on Pinball Heaven but he is sold out it seems on all Metallica games. No trades as main reason for selling is potentially 5 incoming games.

Photos here - I tried to load them here but pc having none of it!

http://www.pinballowners.com/pinball-machines-for-sale

I think I put 200+ on my STLE in the 1st weekend!

That is one of reasons for selling - too many games so they don't get played enough. I am also not popular playing Metallica in the evening with high volume so some weeks will only play 1 or 2 games on it! And started buying em's so just can't keep em all. Crank it up is awesome though. Still think it's a better game than AC/DC;)

Forgot to mention that game includes a really cool speaker light kit - comes with remote control to have variety of colours and patterns. Also inside the speakers has the inserts from Germany. Put a few extra photos up of speakers lit up. Spend more time phaffing around with games than playing them!

http://www.pinballowners.com/pinball-machines-for-sale

Heading over to the dreaded ebay!
Never sure these days if to put high bin to allow offers or just set price.

I would list it £500 higher and invite offers. You can sell it in person too that way rather than give eBay £100

i think the latest recommendations are to start at 99p with no reserve, to finish on Sunday evening. you need big balls to do that with a 4K machine though

And before people complain about defrauding eBay, they have 112million items for sale at any one time. Add up the listing fees, final value fees and paypal fees for each one and you can see how they made $16billion in the last 12 months

And before people complain about defrauding eBay, they have 112million items for sale at any one time. Add up the listing fees, final value fees and paypal fees for each one and you can see how they made $16billion in the last 12 months

Most of those will be ebay shops with reduced fees or using them as part of the package.

Ebay isn't an auction site, it's a badly organized shop with a few auctions tacked on :)

Regardless, If I pay them a listing fee and then a paypal fee, I don't feel guilty about dodging the 10% final value charge on top of that ;)

You can list 23? Items a month now without paying a listing fee. Small consolation, but a good way of advertising for free if you put a high start price.

I would list it £500 higher and invite offers. You can sell it in person too that way rather than give eBay £100
This sounds like best plan as not in any hurry to shift it. I don't like losing £600 plus on a pin! I should keep them longer - lesson learned for next time.

Why would any sane person complain about diddling ebay? I feel much better knowing people use them to advertise and then sell off the site. :D

Ok, this is on the bay now.

Have made a decision to accept £3750 cash/transfer.

If can pick up even better. Cost is over £4500 and game is like new.

Otherwise I will try and work out a way of keeping it for another year or so.

Well, going to have to add to the plays as new code out last night!

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

Stern Pinball has posted new Metallica code Version 1.6 for all models. This code contains bug fixes, adjustments and a new mode based upon the song “Blackened” that is earned by collecting all band members.

http://sternpinball.com/game-code#

This update can also be found on our website http://www.sternpinball.com in the game code library.

Regards,
John Buscaglia
Chief Revenue Officer

Shelley Sax- Eldridge
JOAT
Stern Pinball, Inc.
2020 Janice
Melrose Park, IL 60160

Early feedback ( pinside ) is that it is an awesome mode and CIU is easier to progress. Not loaded yet as Stern have messed up the Pro code. Will upload later/tomorrow and take glass off to see what blackened is like.

Early feedback ( pinside ) is that it is an awesome mode and CIU is easier to progress. Not loaded yet as Stern have messed up the Pro code. Will upload later/tomorrow and take glass off to see what blackened is like.

Why take glass off? Just play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom