What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Metallica Pro - £4300

mark9

Site Supporter
Alias
Mark Craven
Very nice condition.
Quality leds all round, inserts, GI and flashers.
Has an interactive led kit fitted, I think it’s from pinball refinery, includes under cab led strips, speaker leds and mounted led strips that light up the art blades, great effect.
Fluorescent green protectors on lower pf plastics.
Cab is excellent condition, decals are still like new.
Bad points:
Left side art blade is damaged, a slice through the middle I guess caused by pf lifting.
Backbox wood inside has been sawed to make speaker led kit fit (not by me).
Slight wear around the mystery hole.
Not Huo though I was told it was when I bought it (12k+ paid credits:D)
Sparky’s shoes are a bit scuffed.
Snake fangs missing.

Looking for £4600

Will try to sort some pics out over weekend if any interest.

Last edited:
More pics coming later.
Can switch standard dmd to color dmd +£250.
No coin mech or cashbox.

EECF732F-04D7-4AAC-9A82-01223C6B0AC2.jpeg

125 miles from the M25/A1, about 2hr15 drive.

Can use Martin if required.

I did want my next pin to be mint, I always like to see the pin first.

I have a van, any collection is by me.
Thinking on this one.

Alan

No rush...the longer it takes the better :D this has been my most played pin over the last 2 years and still love it.

Actually fancy trying a Premium or LE in the future.. main reason for selling. Well that and total lack of space.

Normally not a big fan of pro versions but in this case does the hammer really add that much? This one's already got interactive led show which I guess is as good as the premium led show anyway.

If space is an issue I can take it a but you’d have to look after my Scared stiff :p

Sure itll sell soon - it’s up there with TWD for me

No rush...the longer it takes the better :D this has been my most played pin over the last 2 years and still love it.

Actually fancy trying a Premium or LE in the future.. main reason for selling. Well that and total lack of space.

Normally not a big fan of pro versions but in this case does the hammer really add that much? This one's already got interactive led show which I guess is as good as the premium led show anyway.
Pro is awesome, especially with the total lightshow mod - got that on mine.... Great machine

Only Just spotted this wish I spotted it a month ago,as it is in my wanted list :(
Good luck in the sale of this lovely machines !

Had a buyer for this but they’ve backed out so bump with price reduced to £4300.

Back
Top Bottom