What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Metallica Premium Monsters HUO with lots of extras!

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
The time has come to sell my lovely Met Premium with Dirty Donny monsters artwork.

I have had it from new from Phil at PH, it's not had a huge amount of use, and its been beefed up with:

Shaker motor
Mirror blades
Interactive LED backboard (highlights various characters at different times in the game etc)
ColorDMD
Snake ramp decal
Pinball Pro high quality woofer and tweeters.

A thing of beauty in excellent condition, loud and proud.

I'll add pictures later, but looking for about £6700.

Love this game, nothing would make me part with mine.

I would take that Color DMD off you if at some point you decide to sell it separate ;)

Someone is going to be happy!

I was close also but Maiden looks spectacular so hesitated.

I was really tempted by this too but no space at the inn atm. (And I really need to stop buying pinball machines lol)

WHAAATTTT??? :hmm:
I know this may come as a surprise but sometimes there are more important things in life than pinball lol! Anyway I have as many games tombstoned as setup at the moment and nothing I really want to sell so need to sort a few things out before I start buying more. Don't worry though I haven't totally lost my mind, the buying will commence again when the time is right! :thumbs:(I'm still really close to putting down a deposit on TNA though...)

Absolutely the right machine for me just slightly wrong time
Would love to agree a dibs with whoever got this ? Pretty please?
Or anyone else thinking of selling one similar?

I was willing to sell mine for the right price but surprised how much this was put up for sale for, thought it was worth a lot more than that, especially with the extras. They don't come up too often and don't seem to be available to buy new over here anymore.

I was willing to sell mine for the right price but surprised how much this was put up for sale for, thought it was worth a lot more than that, especially with the extras. They don't come up too often and don't seem to be available to buy new over here anymore.

That just makes me feel worse for missing this!!!

Must stop lusting after these things!!!

I agree, a great price.
I got a bit more than that without the Color DMD, but it did have a whole host of other additions. (Custom Sparky, Shaker motor, Creeping death side and speaker panel art, custom hinge brackets and EL lit cutout siderails, custom grave markers, lit flipper buttons, EL lit apron cards, etc. etc.)

Back
Top Bottom