What's new

Wanted Metallica Premium/LE

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Morning all,

I won't keep bumping this thread, as am attempting to be patient for once in my life😁, however if anyone wants to move either of the above on at any point, please get in touch.
A Metallica LE is prob a stretch for me, but who knows. Ideally a MET Premium I'm looking for.
I'm aware that Williams amusements have a stock MET Prem for sale for £9k, but that price is absolutely mental (especially for stock) , so not interested in that one. Don't want to import one.
Walking dead - only a premium; not interested in paying more for an LE.

Based in East London.

Thank you very much, Den

Last edited:
Amended post to just focus on a Metallica Premium, as my wife rightly pointed out that I won't be satisfied (or stop going on about it whenever we go on holiday...) until I get a Met Premium. Good things come to those who wait and all that....

(also she wasn't keen on having Zombie artwork in our kitchen/lounge, but that's tough Sh... ;-) -

Fingers crossed for you.
Cheers Paul! - I keep coming up with other pins I wouldn't mind having (Walking Dead, Guns'n'Roses...), but I know full well no matter what I get, I'll end up at square one, wanting a Met Premium, which has been a dream of mine for years now.
Want to be ready to pounce as soon as one comes up , as when the last one came up earlier this year, I still had my Pro and was gutted to miss out.

Hope you get one, the premium is great.
I wouldn’t be without the hammer and rising cross.
Out of curiosity, I’m assuming Williams Amusements only have pins in stock with a price next to it?

Back
Top Bottom