What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Metallica Prem Monsters maybe trade plus cash

BigBear77

Registered
IMG_3826.JPG
IMG_3824.JPG
IMG_3822.JPG
IMG_3821.JPG
IMG_3825.JPG
IMG_3823.JPG
IMG_3830.JPG
For sale mint, only a few months old Metallica Prem. Made November 2016. Purple powder coated rails, legs, arms. New mods, shaker motor, blades with uv lights (not fitted) cemetery mod, sparky mod, colour LCD dmd. Manual and goody bag still inside. Got about 100 plays.

Only selling due to my favourite pin has come up.

This is mint mint mint.

Bought from pinball heaven, not a import.

£7500 with all mods and colour dmd, includes original dmd.

I want that champ pub :thumbs:

That's a decent price for the extras you get. Anyone looking to buy a new met prem should definitely go for this

I am looking for a nice original No good gofers, Flintstones and Popeye. I maybe do a trade plus cash if the right one comes up. Must be very nice original ones only please.

I am looking for a nice original No good gofers, Flintstones and Popeye. I maybe do a trade plus cash if the right one comes up. Must be very nice original ones only please.

If you can wait a bit for Flinstones I will pass you mine on which I got yesterday, its not a keeper, just got it to fill the space, If you can wait for NERG as thats when I get the WOZ as BigPhil needs it for the show before I can collect it.
Its very clean and better than I expected, somebody has spent some time on it in the past.

20170326_101204.jpg

:clap:
If you can wait a bit for Flinstones I will pass you mine on which I got yesterday, its not a keeper, just got it to fill the space, If you can wait for NERG as thats when I get the WOZ as BigPhil needs it for the show before I can collect it.
Its very clean and better than I expected, somebody has spent some time on it in the past.

View attachment 43374
Thanks mate yes I will defo have it please :clap:

Ok got a flintstones so still looking for a maybe trade plus cash for a n good gofer and a popeye. They must be nice original condition please

Thanks mate but they are two that aren't on my wanted list. Would be interested in you have a nng or popeye :)
Doh! I might try selling them anyhow... but a new MET, even a Pro, starts at £6k now, so this is ideal for me. Away this weekend so I can't rush it.

It's nice to see nice games "freeing" up due to new releases. Hoping some of my op contacts might feel the urge to release those ST PROs

Back
Top Bottom