What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Metallica or Iron Maiden Pro Wanted

I've got iron maiden, AC/DC, Aerosmith and Metallica. All running through external sub woofers. Metallica I've modded the most, and it is excellent. Iron maiden just pips it though IMHO. Metallica is hard to let go of.

We're all agreed though Maiden is the best Rock pin though right?!
NO!
abso-categori-loutely NOT.
bearing in mind IMDN were the first band I ever saw live, I saw them many times, including at festivals, and loved the music.
these days I’m as in love as ever with Motorhead and Met, but can take or leave maiden... and the pin. It sits next to my MET, and I play it back-to-back with MET once a week at least. I dont like the shot paths, the ball injection leaves me cold (far better resolved - if you must have this style - on Hobbit, I don’t feel Stern knew what to do with a screen (again unlike Jack), I could go on. It might not stay... it’s only because I don’t know what to replace it with.

NO!
abso-categori-loutely NOT.
bearing in mind IMDN were the first band I ever saw live, I saw them many times, including at festivals, and loved the music.
these days I’m as in love as ever with Motorhead and Met, but can take or leave maiden... and the pin. It sits next to my MET, and I play it back-to-back with MET once a week at least. I dont like the shot paths, the ball injection leaves me cold (far better resolved - if you must have this style - on Hobbit, I don’t feel Stern knew what to do with a screen (again unlike Jack), I could go on. It might not stay... it’s only because I don’t know what to replace it with.
@Andydn

I think for me - the golden games for that era goes MET, GB, ACDC, TWD - pins and personal opinion hey.

IMDN better than all bar TWD, although massively different game. If Harry wasn’t getting to an age where swearing and flesh eating zombies were an issue it would stay. Hey ho, I’ve had it three years, which I think we all know, with me, says a lot.

AC-DC I want to love but I find it boring. I borrowed Matt's one during lockdown and really didn't play it that much.

Neil.

Back on Track (isn’t that an AC DC song) - METALLICA or IRON MAIDEN please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IRON MAIDEN PRO available anywhere at all?

Sorted!
9635732c58b54dd958130aef89ae99c6.jpg

If you don’t mind me asking @Andydn - did you get because you paid the “try me” price or just someone moving on. Lots of hard to come by games seem to be coming up at the moment (DP, MET)

If you don’t mind me asking @Andydn - did you get because you paid the “try me” price or just someone moving on. Lots of hard to come by games seem to be coming up at the moment (DP, MET)

Someone moving on, paid a very fair price - less than I was willing to pay which is always a bonus

Back
Top Bottom