What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Metallica or Iron Maiden Pro Wanted

Andydn

Site Supporter
I know, I know... join the queue etc.
But... if anyone has a Metallica Pro, preferably with TLS installed, please get in touch.
Cheers [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put up a new GC on mine tonight, played 4 crank it ups and was on my way to end of the line. Waiting for TLS to be rereleased soon fingers crossed... Great game, good luck with your search.

Well unhelpful though this might be: good luck... because my Promium (Rising cross. TLS, colour DmD, lightblades, custom topper, custom tunes blah blah) is my favorite game ever, and would be the last out of the door. After the box with me in it probably. LOTR, HOB and IMDN will be long gone.
I mean I *might*swap it for a Prem.
so on the plus side if you do find one I think you will be very happy...

...anyone tempted?? PM your price, try me!

Metallica was a bit of a grail for me. Took me well over a year to finally get one. It had the TLS too which is beyond epic. Ended up flogging it pretty sharpish for Jurassic Park 😂 though. Great game of course, people seem to hang onto them that's for sure. Good luck in your search dude

Give me fuel, Give me fire, Give me that which I desire!

be5c3d51c25252f730f8c889d0f8efde.jpg

^^^^^ When FUEL kicks in on Met.........hell yeah!^^^^^^^^
A crate of Peroni on a Saturday night and Met - a geezers pin :)

There an LE for sale, upgrade & sell me your Pro... pleeaaaassseeee

I’ve only played a pro so maybe I’d prefer the premium once I’ve played it?

I’ve only played a pro so maybe I’d prefer the premium once I’ve played it?

Theres been pinheads on here with modded Pros, sold them and went Premium.
I toyed with getting the Pro but could not go without the Rising Cross and certainly not the hammer.
You will see many people mention like you have about it blind siding play (cluttering) etc.... on Pinside but to be honest..... the Hammer with the proper coffin lock IMO is the best part of Met.
It really is worth the extra.
@Monkeyboypaul for his input, he sold a proper modded Pro for a Premium.

Have I missed something with MET? @MartinY has a gorgeous one, and it’s fun. There’s one at FLIPOUT too. Streamed a gorgeous one at Pinfest too, that was nice. Don’t get me wrong, damn fun game, but I’d take ACDC over it personally.

Good luck @Andydn in your search. Hope you scratch that itch mate. When you got it you’ve got to sort it, but for me... it’s a great game. Not a grail.

Have I missed something with MET? @MartinY has a gorgeous one, and it’s fun. There’s one at FLIPOUT too. Streamed a gorgeous one at Pinfest too, that was nice. Don’t get me wrong, damn fun game, but I’d take ACDC over it personally.

Good luck @Andydn in your search. Hope you scratch that itch mate. When you got it you’ve got to sort it, but for me... it’s a great game. Not a grail.

I’ve played it at FlipOut, I’m a big Metallica fan too, it ticks all the boxes... nearly - I hate the translite.
I’m a big Iron Maiden fan too so that would be next in line....

Iron Maiden for sale anyone?

Sorry don't know what the fuss is about. Had a Prem. Zzzzzz. Sold it. Never missed it for a second. Loved the artwork though. Good luck with your search. Seek and destroy you will find.

The Pro at FlipOut is my old one. I sold it to someone else ONLY because I could buy a low play HUO Premium immediately afterwards - the deal aligned well. I prefer the Premium, that hammer is just so cool, but the Pro is excellent value too. I’m a sucker for RGB GI effects!

In my personal experience; Met is more fun that AC/DC, but AC/DC might be the more genius code wise etc (it’s just not that accessible to begin with).

The Pro at FlipOut is my old one. I sold it to someone else ONLY because I could buy a low play HUO Premium immediately afterwards - the deal aligned well. I prefer the Premium, that hammer is just so cool, but the Pro is excellent value too. I’m a sucker for RGB GI effects!

In my personal experience; Met is more fun that AC/DC, but AC/DC might be the more genius code wise etc (it’s just not that accessible to begin with).
Agreed, I’ve had my Luci longer and still can’t fathom the rules 😂

Back
Top Bottom