What's new

Merry Christmas And a happy new year 2021

ailsaclunie

Site Supporter
Happy Christmas and a good new year to all on the pinball info forum . 2021 was not too bad - we got to Ukpinfest , NLP play Blackpool and the opening of pups palace plus a few visits to our amazing pinballing friends . Thank you to all in NLP and Andy Netherwood and Chris b for your patience in fixing our pins especially with X files . You will all be glad I have sold it .
Fingers crossed , the Scottish league will start on January 15 th , if I can put in some staggered times and safety features ( our garage room is tiny and hard to ventilate )
I hope you all get something pinball related for Christmas - Colin getting some invisi glass and a trip to Budapest museum with some of you lot 😀. My favourite new machine this year - that I got a chance to play - is Jurassic park or stranger things - Absolutely amazing machines . Also loved the podcasts Gizmo and the banter on this forum . Well done moderators 👍.
Sorry if I am a bit early with all this but I suffer from premature congratulation . Merry Christmas 😀

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Ailsa and Colin .............well happy New Year when Nicola allows it that is !

X-Files playing great, you are welcome to have a game or two anytime !

Cheers,

John and Sandra.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year Ailsa and Colin .............well happy New Year when Nicola allows it that is !

X-Files playing great, you are welcome to have a game or two anytime !

Cheers,

John and Sandra.
Brilliant John - glad you loving X Files but I think most people are glad you have it so we don’t wreck it again 😀

Can’t beat opening a BNIB on Xmas day! Merry Christmas to everyone !

Attachments

• B4F2A4FD-BB9D-49D5-B1DD-F8DD25893B5B.jpeg
    B4F2A4FD-BB9D-49D5-B1DD-F8DD25893B5B.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 26
Whatever you’re doing this festive period, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I wish you the very best, however you’re going to do it.

May you and yours have peace, love, good health and happiness. And pinball. Lots of pinball.

Merry Christmas all 😁
Thanks to you all for being a part of my year of pinball 🙂
You're the best!

Back
Top Bottom