What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! medieval madness

andrew.m

Site Supporter
as the title says cash waiting collection straight away not a problem must be a Williams one and not a remake

You might have better luck by widening your net by also considering a Remake.

I had my heart set on an original but ended up with an MMR and couldn’t be happier with it . To the purists there might be a difference but in terms of enjoying playing medieval madness as a pin , I find there is very little if anything between the original and remake

I had my heart set on an original but ended up with an MMR and couldn’t be happier with it . To the purists there might be a difference but in terms of enjoying playing medieval madness as a pin , I find there is very little if anything between the original and remake
its got to be the Williams one as ive only got original bally Williams ones

The remake doesn’t need switches fixing every game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tinkering with machines is part of the hobby to some. They don’t have to be 100% perfect in the home environment.
true but I don't have a lot of spare time so I chose to play!

All I can tell you is I own three remakes and had one original before and I wouldn't go back to the originals for all the tea in China. I'm hoping they do a TOM, Indy 500, TNG and Shadow so I can get them.

Neil.

true but I don't have a lot of spare time so I chose to play!

All I can tell you is I own three remakes and had one original before and I wouldn't go back to the originals for all the tea in China. I'm hoping they do a TOM, Indy 500, TNG and Shadow so I can get them.

Neil.
Don’t forget TAF 😁

It's what makes us human, we don't like the same things, it's a good thing IMO

All drive the same car.

All like the same fashions.

All like the same foods.

What a dull world that would be!

Good luck in your search, I also want a MM/MMr

Chris.

Love the new dots on the remakes.

But for me, the remakes just don't play the same.

The timing on the flippers just feels off.

Many people don't seem to notice or care, but plenty can and do.

Choice is good though;)

Love the new dots on the remakes.

But for me, the remakes just don't play the same.

The timing on the flippers just feels off.

Many people don't seem to notice or care, but plenty can and do.

Choice is good though;)

It’s in your head :D - lots of data show that this isn’t the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

A bee keeper came to my house 2 years ago and mentioned he had a original MM

I sweeeearrr it’s trueeeeee. This massive swam of bees landed in our tree so he came out and collected them and said he has a MM :D

Back
Top Bottom