What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Medieval Madness

grospaquet31

Site Supporter
Hi,
I'm planing to buy a Medieval Madness in January.
If you are thinking about selling yours, please contact me.
All offers are welcome, original or remake, only reasonable price and depending on the condition.
Thanks

One up for sale on pinball owners in Glasgow. 7.55k a bit too much for me but it must be nice. Good luck with the search. I have only been looking for the past year or so for a reasonably priced one and i have nearly given up.

Hi buddy,
It is said payment in person. So I suppose you get the deal free :D

What is a reasonable price for this one currently? Big question!

What about the old alliance between the French and the Scots???
I had forgotten you are based in Toulouse.
Price wise leboncoin had one for 6k euros last week in Lucon but that was sold.
There was one here about a couple of months ago for 5.75k pounds.
One got sold on ebay.co.uk about 3-4 months ago for 6.25k pounds i think.
I was hoping a reasonably priced one would be around 5k pounds. But i am not so sure anymore.

I was not born :D

Yes it is far to deal with him.
However, it was also the same prices that I had in mind as reasonable ones.
I have some time but a MM at a fair price is sold quickly.

Been after an MM since i was 18. LMAO. Still have not got my hands on one.....:tut:

One on leboncoin posted today in Paris. 6k euros but playfield is f****ed, dmd f*****ed, drawbridge f*****ed and some other faults. Still made a reasonable offer at 3k.

One up for sale on pinball owners in Glasgow. 7.55k a bit too much for me but it must be nice. Good luck with the search. I have only been looking for the past year or so for a reasonably priced one and i have nearly given up.

Bought a few machines from John (TOTAN, GNR, WH20, SS) and his machines are in excellent condition and charged at a reasonable rate to be fair - given the market.

Is that John in Glasgow with the 7.5k mm?
I am sure it is lovely. Just haven't got the cash for it.

Back
Top Bottom