What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Medieval Madness

Fintan Stack

Registered
Putting the feelers out here to see if anyone has anything interesting that they may want to trade for my MM.

I bought this MM from Colin and PinballUK recently. It has a fair bit of insert wear that somebody kind of 'repaired'.
The game is fully working and I have been playing it for weeks. But really, it does need a new playfield. And I am not sure I can be bothered to do it.
I've always wanted to have an MM just so that I can scratch it off of my list. (It's not my favourite game or anything.) But they are always so expensive. That is why I grabbed this.
But I've owned it now. That itch has been scratched. And it's time to either restore it or move it on to somebody that will.

That's about it really. I'll add the pics very soon. Just got to go take some.
I'm not interested in selling as I have already had a few people ask me and it's only right that they get first refusal.

So what have you got? Hit me up if you might be interested.

Cheers
Dean

Last edited:
A few pics for now:

20150614_110619a.jpg

20150614_110605a.jpg

20150614_110640a.jpg

20150614_110634a.jpg

I am tempted to make it a peach, now what to offer up for trade ?????????
PM incoming later tonight when I've had a think.

I have had a **** load of trade offers for this. :eek: If you have sent me a PM and I haven't got back to you yet I will do very soon. Just been mulling it all over to be honest.

@newdos and @RudeDogg1 Thank you very much but I have owned TZ twice already and it is not a game that I really want to have again. I nearly smashed it to pieces last time. Makes me so angry....:mad:

@BigIan Too soon to have that one back. Even for me! :p

@domlouis and @Moonraker Many thanks for the offers but not really what I am after.

@T-Dawg Not the worse offer I've had! :confused:

Cheers gang.

Dean

Well unless you give us a clue... there's probably another 5000 or so machine titles that we can wade through...!!!

I'm guessing you're looking for a modern Stern like ACDC or Metallica... unless there's still a few DE that haven't crossed your palms...? WWF interest you?

Well unless you give us a clue... there's probably another 5000 or so machine titles that we can wade through...!!!

I'm guessing you're looking for a modern Stern like ACDC or Metallica... unless there's still a few DE that haven't crossed your palms...? WWF interest you?

Do you have 5000 machines you would be willing to part with? :p

I can't give you a clue as I don't know what I want! I have nothing specific in mind. I've just invited people to let me know what they would be willing to trade and if anything takes my fancy we can go from there.

nah a lot of it is missing it's served as a donor table for other machines but I am going to rebuild it I think as a minter in the future, so watch this space for the shop log lol

was just thinking,whenever i am at the stage"I think I may sell summat" soon translates to I will sell it.The initial may sell/trade,for me is the hardest part

Putting the feelers out here to see if anyone has anything interesting that they may want to trade for my MM.

I bought this MM from Colin and PinballUK recently. It has a fair bit of insert wear that somebody kind of 'repaired'.
The game is fully working and I have been playing it for weeks. But really, it does need a new playfield. And I am not sure I can be bothered to do it.
I've always wanted to have an MM just so that I can scratch it off of my list. (It's not my favourite game or anything.) But they are always so expensive. That is why I grabbed this.
But I've owned it now. That itch has been scratched. And it's time to either restore it or move it on to somebody that will.

That's about it really. I'll add the pics very soon. Just got to go take some.
I'm not interested in selling as I have already had a few people ask me and it's only right that they get first refusal.

So what have you got? Hit me up if you might be interested.

Cheers
Dean
Has this now gone dean ?

Cheers Kev

Back
Top Bottom