What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Medieval Madness Remake LE - MMRLE - for sale

DevilzAvocado

Site Supporter
Edit: sold

Edit edit: donation to site will be incoming.

With huge reluctance I have to let my MMRLE go.

In a pandemic when we can't get out much? I know! I know. But it's been the biggest thing in a small living room in a small cottage for the best part of a year. I am getting an increasing number of sideway glances about it from a growing number of people. Philistines, the lot of 'em.

I've just installed the new CGC RGB GI kit and it is amazing in so many ways. Massive bang for your buck. Great fun and really sets the machine on fire; maybe disgracefully tarty to those that don't like to see a disco in a Williams, but it's so well tied into gameply that even they might be converted? The old kit is there, so you can swap it back if you are mad enough to want to.

It is a fabulous, great shooting, hilarious, beautiful machine that never gets old. It's just great fun to play, which everyone here already knows of course. It is in superb condition, cleaned and loved regularly. Ideally I'd like to sell it to someone who will have it at home for the family to enjoy too. It's so accessible and such fun: the next gen should know.

I have also made and installed a flashing troll-eyes mod (wired to the side flashers): one has red eyes, the other yellow. It's fantastic. Not only do they flash when you hit them, giving great play reward, the colours help to differentiate the personailities of the 2 trolls alongside their audio scripts. The original troll heads are in the coinbox, but I'm sure you won't want to put them back. No damage to the machine has been done in anything I have done, except I only went a drilled holes in the back box! :O) Fool! - But no, 'twas as instructed to install the board for the stunning CGC RGB GI kit, as directed.

I also made a little mod that allows the drawbridge to retract fully (without straining the arms or motor). A common complaint is that the drawbridge can hang a little loose no matter how you adjust it, which I also found frustrating. I added a small and soft rubber grommit to the mech that can be popped out if you don't want it.

Low-reflective glass is on request on a list through this site at the moment. I don't know if it will arrive in time. If it does, it is available on top of this price, at the cost I am charged. If it arrives afterwards you can have it at cost to me plus shipping, or in any event I can find another home for it if you don't want it.

I also have the Princess figureine mod from the previous owner. It is in the coinbox ;)

Other than that: when I got the machine a printed aftermarket stick-on sideblade (Tilt Graphics) was gnarled up a bit, low at the back corner out of view. It got gnarled due to playfield movement and rubbish application in the first place (not by me). I have cut it back a bit. It's still scruffy back there, but it's fine. It's only a sticker and I can't be bothered to replace it as you can't see it when the playfield is down.

I'm near Banbury. I can share photos and vids for anyone interested. It will look like what you hope for: a fabbo example of the best pinball machine ever made.

Price to a loving owner here: £7,500.

I can't believe I am about to press 'Post Thread'

Attachments

• Hello Princess.jpg
    Hello Princess.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
You've only had it for about a month.

That's a bit harsh. I make it roughly 5 weeks.

Anyway, I don't want to sell it. It was a rash and impulsive post (which has yielded 3 DM's 😂) because it's a MMrLE and very tempting.

Why has nobody purchased it yet? Hurry up.

You can't sell it yet @DevilzAvocado - I haven't managed to get over to play it! If the sale of my ToTAN goes through in time I'd be very interested. But that is in the hands of the Pinball Gods...

Don’t forget the oh so important solid wooden base of the cabinet. Still not certain why they decided that was a feature at the time.

Don’t forget the oh so important solid wooden base of the cabinet. Still not certain why they decided that was a feature at the time.

I never quite got what the difference was meant to be. I have a standard and it has a solid ply base,not MDF. Same as the rest of the cab. [emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom