What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Medieval Madness Remake for sale £7,000 (HUO)

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Here is my MMrm for sale, has under 800 plays on it.

Colour screen chip upgrade.
Shaker motor.
Upgraded sub.
Mirror side blades.
Mantis pinball protectors.
(has manual too).....

The only thing I will say this is going to be a very short listing (one day only) - if it doesnt sell then I am going to be trading for a couple of Gonzos machines as we have been talking - but to raise money I am giving this a go on here first as a straight sale.

Spoke to Phil Palmer this week and he tells me that he can not get his hand on any more MMrm until 2021 at the earliest. The way the world is going, it could be longer!

Happy for viewing from the Bournville area of Birmingham. Martin knows where i am as well.

Am pretty well 'fixed' with the price due to the fact you do nto see many of these for sale and I will have to pay out more than this to replace it.

So basically - if you are interested - give me a shout pretty darn fast.......

IMG_0426.jpg
IMG_0427.jpg
IMG_0429.jpg
IMG_0430.jpg
IMG_0431.jpg
IMG_0432.jpg
IMG_0433.jpg
IMG_0434.jpg
IMG_0435.jpg
IMG_0436.jpg
IMG_0437.jpg
IMG_0438.jpg
IMG_0439.jpg
IMG_0440.jpg
IMG_0441.jpg
IMG_0442.jpg

Fingers crossed 🤞 for @Gonzo

Very decent of you mate.

I'm sorted either way as there is plenty of interest on the STTNG.

I either end up with a dream machine like MM or top up the STTNG money a bit and buy something fruity made by Stern.

I do feel incredibly lucky actually, yesterday I played all three games and had a great time on each.

Pinball is a wonderful hobby and they really are the best toys in the world. I might have grown bored of popping the bonnet up soldering switches but the highlight of every day is popping into the shed and hitting steel balls up ramps.

Back
Top Bottom