What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade MC6821 - PIA's

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
Anyone actively need these, I have about 7 I think from a bulk I ordered in from China, the one I used went into Laser Ball and had no issues, game worked fine after installing. I don't think they owe me much now. Happy to trade for anything random SS or NF if you have it, always happy to collect parts from there, good will for the future (you never know what I might want that you have later) + P&P. In the scheme of things they don't owe me much, so happy if they can be used to bring something back to life.

Cheers,
James

Hi @Poibug - if you could message what you have and what you'd like for them, that'd be great. It wasn't a specific ask for SS bits (although always on the lookout now), but was more a "hey I have these chips if anyone want them, if you want to give something back, I have a NF and SS so could do with parts for those"

Back
Top Bottom