What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[May 16, 2015] The London Pinball Championships (London)

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
The London Pinball Championships 2015 - 16th/17th May

A 2-day IFPA sanctioned pinball competition @ The Pipeline Bar in Central London.

All entrants to play 15 qualifying games across 3 tournament areas.

Top 48 entrants to qualify for the Finals.

All entrants will receive our LPC welcome pack containing:

* Commemorative Polo Shirt
* LPC Mug
* Personalised Competition ID
* Plus other Promotional Items...

The Pipeline is a great venue and will be open until the early hours of Saturday night. So come and join the fun in the
heart of our great city!

For further details and registration visit www.londonpinball.co.uk

We look forward to seeing you in May.
The London Pinball Team

I'll be there on the Saturday. Can't make it on Sunday, not that I'll be good enough to make the finals anyway.... :oops:

Win a brand new Jersey Jack Hobbit LE (Smaug Edition) Pinball – Tickets Available at the London Pinball Championship

The Northern Lights Pinball team have a very special opportunity for UK pinball enthusiasts in 2015 with the support of Jersey Jack Pinball and The Pinball Heaven.

For the first time in the UK you can win a brand new pinball machine; no less than the Limited Edition Smaug version of the latest available Hobbit model from Jersey Jack.
This machine is currently available to order on The Pinball Heaven website at £8,595.

Tickets are only £10 each and David Dutton will have them available for sale at the London Pinball Championship on 16/17th May.

Due to Paypal Acceptable Use restrictions we are not currently available to offer these tickets for purchase online.
Whilst that’s not good for us, it probably increases your chance of winning significantly so don’t miss out on your chance to buy while you can.

The draw will be made at the Northern Lights Pinball Show on 11th October 2015 and there will be some mystery prizes from Jersey Jack in addition to the main prize.

All profits from the raffle will go to our charity partners, the Teenage Cancer Trust, so please support us and maybe win a fabulous new addition to your games room

David

I'm sure I paid by PayPal or does that mean u went over your allowance type thing. How can I get more or will you be selling some at the pinball party?

I'm sure I paid by PayPal or does that mean u went over your allowance type thing. How can I get more or will you be selling some at the pinball party?

Yes we did offer Paypal to start with but then became aware we needed their permission to do so (which they have since refused)

The following is a post I just sent to the Yahoo Group about how to buy more tickets.
Assuming we have a representative at the Pinball Party they will be available there

David

We can accept payment by bank transfer to our raffle account;

Bank: Lloyds
Account: UK Pinball - Raffle Account
Sort Code 30-94-43
Account Number 73109268

Because the amount of information that comes through with a transfer is very limited, if you buy a ticket in this way you must also send me an email to finance@ukpinball.com with the subject "raffle entry" and containing your full name, address and phone details. I will send you back a scan of your ticket and enter you in the draw.

We are also planning to offer tickets for sale via the Pinball Heaven website.

We will be offering physical tickets for sale at any event attended by an NLP committee member

We had already considered the option suggest by DAFlippers but having been given a specific response by Paypal that they do not permit the sale of raffle tickets for prizes worth over €100 we would be concerned that any obvious attempt to circumvent their rule might lead to suspension of our account in total which could be a significant problem for us.

Thanks for the interest everybody

I should also have said online purchase is available for UK residents only due to the different rules on the sale of raffle tickets in different countries

Overseas residents can buy tickets in person but the game that will be supplied will be a UK spec game and delivered to a UK address only

@Matt Vince - any news on the different group timeslots? I'm asking as this may make a big difference to some peoples travel plans...!
The 3 qualifying time slots will be attended by everyone! The only difference is which tournament arena you will be playing in at that time. I am aware that this commits players to a full day of qualifying (with breaks) but wanted to ensure everyone gets a good crack at the competition.

The first session is slightly longer to allow players time to arrive and collect welcome packs etc, but everyone is due to start qualifying at the same time.

For those that haven't seen it here is the machine list for this weekend:

F14 Tomcat
Eightball deluxe
Operaton thunder
Roller games
Flash
Radical
Rollergames
Victory
Class of 1812
Time machine
Back to the future
Devils dare
Haunted house
Swords of fury
Meteor
Taxi
Congo
Attack from Mars
Judge dredd
Goldeneye
Indy 500
Twilight zone
World cup soccer
Judge dredd
Batman forever
Terminator 2
Champion pub
Twister
Jack-bot
Monster bash
Medieval madness
Flintstones
Jurrasic park
Scared stiff
White water
Pirates of the Caribbean
Batman dark knight
Spiderman
Ac/DC premium
Ac/DC premium
Star trek LE
Terminator 3
Walking dead LE
World poker tour
Iron man
Simpsons pinball party
World poker tour
Simpsons pinball party
WWE Westlemania
Family guy
Metallica
Full throttle x2

All subject to serviceability.

The 3 qualifying time slots will be attended by everyone! The only difference is which tournament arena you will be playing in at that time. I am aware that this commits players to a full day of qualifying (with breaks) but wanted to ensure everyone gets a good crack at the competition.

The first session is slightly longer to allow players time to arrive and collect welcome packs etc, but everyone is due to start qualifying at the same time.

So it's turn up at 10:30am for a 11:30 start for everyone. :)

So it's turn up at 10:30am for a 11:30 start for everyone. :)

The first session is open from 10.30 until 13.30 (players are in one of three groups, each group in a different tournament arena)
Players choose any 5 from 10 machines to play in each qualifying session.

The second session starts at 14:30 and each group will move to a different tournament arena, this session closes at 17:00.

The last session is from 18:00 until 20:30.

Hello everyone. Noob to pinballinfo. I was hoping to be cheeky enough to ask, is this Pipeline meeting a closed event or are your doors opened to walk in's.

thank you

Mani

There has been drop outs from the 120 maximum limit. At the moment it looks like there might be two places remaining.

Reactions: MEM
Back
Top Bottom