What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martin the Delivery Man

Wiredworm

Registered
Hi everyone,

Anyone got any update on the situation with Martin?

Last I heard his van was buggered - just interested to know if he's back on the road again yet - or if not if he has any ETA for being back up and running?

Ta

Pete

Ok, if anyone hears any concrete news on what his plans are then i'd appreciate it.

I spoke to Martin at the NLP on the weekend, his van is still in until at least today. He has had my medusa for 2 weeks now and it doesn't look like I'll get it this week either. I text him a few hours ago to see if he'll get to me this week but no reply yet but as anyone who has dealt with him knows replies can take anywhere from 24 hours to a week to receive. Someone else please buy a van!.

He text me yesterday and said possibly on South Coast Thursday if he gets van back in time, otherwise next Tuesday. Maybe. Possibly. Perhaps. :)
Interesting. So I might hear something about my replacement R&B cab later this week then - if my theory is correct...... Fingers crossed.

I can imagine Dreads. Doing what he does means that his transport is key - it must be a right pain in the **** when stuff like this happens.

Talked to him yesterday.

His van is still ****ed but he has now been given a rental by the company.

Slowly working his way through his backlog

Think he is in Scotland on Thursday but no idea of where else he will be for the rest of the week. Sadly I'm aware for the first 3 days so even if he is in the south it doesn't work for me

Anyone spoken to Martin since his hold and know what his movements may be?..

He is on holiday this week.
He got back on Wednesday and was intending to be working yesterday and today. Was meant to give me a bell on Wednesday evening, but haven't heard from him or been able to get hold of him.

I think he will be pretty busy when he is back to work. maybe he took a couple of extra days off? I have been trying to organise some pinball movements as well.

Had a (long!) chat with Martin - his phone was broken but all better now. If anyone needs him he is back in action.

Anyone know what hes up to at the moment? He was meant to pick up a game from me last week, he said he got behind on his returns from NLP which is fair enough and assured he would pickup either yesterday or today..still no collection. Im going to call him thursday to find out whats up as people are staying in in case he shows and haven't had any luck :(

Thanks guys. I will try facebooking him and call if not. Ive used Martin a number of times and know hes rock solid. I just wondered if anyone had used him in the past couple of weeks and knew whereabouts he was!!

Back
Top Bottom