What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Mars God Of War Internal Back Glass

Kilgore

Registered
Alias
Dave
Hens teeth i know but if you dont ask you dont get.

Desperately looking for an original internal glass for Mars God of War.

I would happily take a repro too if by any chance anyone has one.

Mirrored example attached is the original. Black i believe to be one of the repros once in production.

Thanks in advance

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0129.JPG
    IMG_0129.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 57
Such a cool game. Had a non worker Ebay one here briefly, picked up from someones garage locally for Mark Squires ...£100 iirc :thumbs:........which he worked his magic on, was at Swavesey . Not sure who has it now.

i live in hope of finding something like that but they seem more and more scarce. fingers crossed

Lots of re-pros around. Most recent one I saw was at the Dutch Pinball Expo. Might have his card somewhere...

Lots of re-pros around. Most recent one I saw was at the Dutch Pinball Expo. Might have his card somewhere...

If you do that would be amazing, ive not found anywhere selling them at all. I hope yours is somewhere safe :oops:

just wanted to say a huge thanks @astyy Spoken to Coos, he has been amazing and a perfect reproduction is on its way to me.

Id have never found him so thank you so much!!

Back
Top Bottom