What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marcos Shipping

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
5Years
Alias
James Reed
It's without a doubt that Marcos is a fantastic parts resource and they make me wish I lived in the US. I just went to order a few Gottlieb jet bumper bodies and caps and a schematic and the shipping alone comes to £48.39! Surely there's got to be a cheaper way of doing it, or am I just being tight?

It's without a doubt that Marcos is a fantastic parts resource and they make me wish I lived in the US. I just went to order a few Gottlieb jet bumper bodies and caps and a schematic and the shipping alone comes to £48.39! Surely there's got to be a cheaper way of doing it, or am I just being tight?
Pretty much par for the course. I paid £62 recently on an order from them and £47 of that was delivery. Unfortunately they seem to be the only place for a lot of the small bits and pieces, you can search their website and find pretty much any part from the Williams schematics.

I would love to give a UK supplier my custom but if they haven't got everything then it's easier to just buy everything I need from one place.

Back
Top Bottom