What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marco offering cheaper shipping

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Just seen this posted on their FB page. Might ease the financial strain on those little 'unobtainium in Europe' parts.

International customers: we now have first-class shipping for orders under 26 oz (~730 g), starting at $9.99 USD. Available to Canada, Australia, Switzerland, Germany, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Japan, Norway, New Zealand, and Sweden. Now you can get those small orders in more cost effectively!

That's much better from Marco, pleased to hear it. Customs will still send you their little letters though - I'm sure I'm on their watch list now. There was a time when most things would get through without incurring additional charges. Doesn't seem to be the case at the mo! Grrr.....

I got a customs charge on a $10 purchase... :mad: but they rely on you being too busy to chase them for it back... :oops:

Back
Top Bottom