What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Mar 29, 2015] South West league Meet 3 Sun 29 March Broadstone near... (Broadstone, Dorset)

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

A quick reminder that I'll be hosting the 3rd league meet of the season for the South West on Sunday 29 March.

All players are welcome and highly encourage you to come along for a fun day of pinball.

Doors open at 12 for practice with league starting at 2.

League machines likely to be:
Johnny Mnemonic
Metallica Pro
Attack from Mars
Monster Bash
Star Trek Pro
ACDC Premium
Dirty Harry
Roadshow

Other games available to play on the day
Lord of the Rings
Xmen
Medieval Madness
Spiderman
Big Buck Hunter
Fish Tales
Corvette

Also Classic Videos
Robotron
Space Duel
Asteroids Deluxe
Centipede
Millipede
Joust
Pacman
Mame Cab

Hopefully if you're a regular, you'll have received my email with more info but if not or if you'd like to come along then please let me know and I'll forward more info.

Look forward to seeing some of you in a couple of weeks.

Cheers
Greg

Thanks Peter.

Jono, your name is on the mailing list so please check your email and junk/spam in case in there. Just sent a reminder and update so look out for that one too:)

Hope to see some of you Sunday.

Cheers
Greg

For anyone who is interested - the results for this were:

1 Peter Blakemore
2 Philip Mann
3 Greg Mott
4 Andrew Wilson
5 David Mainwaring
6 Helmut Langenbruch
7 John Allgrove
8 Andrew Shillabeer
9 Don Gauld
10 Emma Oliver
11 Jono Sandilands
12 Robin Hellings
13 Amelie Mott
14 Fiona Mott
15 Oscar Mott

Thank you to Greg for hosting another South West League meet :clap: and unlucky on not winning the meet (would have been three on the trot) after a disastrous last game on AFM. :eek:

The next League meet will be held at Special When Lit in Salisbury on Sunday 10th May. Please put it in your diary and try to attend! :thumbs:

Oops, sorry forgot to post result! Thanks Peter for the post and well done on the win:)

As Peter says hope some more of you can make the next meet at his excellent club in May.

Cheers
Greg

I'm looking forward to Pin Golf on the 11th April at SWL. Hope there's some Tizer in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom