What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Manny Cab Fish Tales

BigBear77

Registered
IMG_6859.JPG
IMG_6863.JPG
IMG_6864.JPG
IMG_6865.JPG
IMG_6866.JPG
IMG_6867.JPG
IMG_6868.JPG
IMG_6869.JPG
IMG_6871.JPG
IMG_6872.JPG
Morning I have decided on selling my fishtales as I have A Teed off in coming for the children.
This has a lovely mint Manny cab with new decals.

The game is very nice, all plastics are good and has no faults. The machine is overall very very nice except some playfield wear around the fish area. I have a cover decal to cover this and a decal for the boat ramp included in the sale. The topper is all there and works with a new dome.

It would be a perfect and a mint pin with the playfield sorted.

Price is £1700 ono

What a brilliant deal. I bet the cab nearly cost that much !
And FT is just pure pinball - beginner can get hooked and then decent player can go for SJ's and top world ranked player's can see how big they can get the SJ. Not sure if anyone has ever maxed it out at 600 million.

I can't be that 'decent' player as still haven't got the 100 million SJ:oops:

Reactions: DRD
And FT is just pure pinball - beginner can get hooked and then decent player can go for SJ's and top world ranked player's can see how big they can get the SJ. Not sure if anyone has ever maxed it out at 600 million.

I can't be that 'decent' player as still haven't got the 100 million SJ:oops:

It only takes 10 shots from the start of the game ;).

Wow! 2 mins from advert to sold? Hell, I have no chance! Lovely looking resto! Well done on the sale and new pin, she's a beaut!

:clap:

I used to think that FT was a rubbish game. It was in the arcades at the same time as Addams Family. I never liked it, never played it.

I bought a FT cheaply last year, with the intention of getting it going, playing for a bit, then selling it on. Mine is a very low mileage game and incredibly clean below the pf and it now plays beautifully, but the cab is faded on one side, drilled for a lockdown bar etc etc. So, I am going to put my pf in the manny cab - then sell the other game on. It will still be a very nice ft though

When I got to understand the rules, my whole opinion of FT changed. Yes, it is a simple game, but it is fast and exactly as @Replay says. You can time when you take rock the boat, the boat multiball. The super jackpots etc

Mine is set up so you can backhand the caster's club to lock the ball. FT is a brilliant game to hone your skills, the short flippers force you to be disciplined. The outlanes are lethal. I can get into the super jackpots fairly regularly. When you get really confident on it, if you are down to two balls, you may choose to keep the supers on ice until you start the next three ball multiball. So then you get the supers with three balls and ball save

I think it sold about 15,000 examples - and did so for a reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom