What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Mandolorian Premium

Tomshine

Site Supporter
Looking for a Mando premium, if you have one that you want to trade or sell please get in touch, could potentially trade out a godzilla pro.

Thanks
Tom

Last edited:
Consider the pro mate, Ive read the upper pf is way too uncontrolable vs the 1 flippered pro, plastic ramps can be swapped for metal rails, unless the artwork and hit and miss extra ramp is important really this one doesnt miss much in the dreaded pro vs premium discussion.

Consider the pro mate, Ive read the upper pf is way too uncontrolable vs the 1 flippered pro, plastic ramps can be swapped for metal rails, unless the artwork and hit and miss extra ramp is important really this one doesnt miss much in the dreaded pro vs premium discussion.
The upper Playfield can be controlled with a little practice to a certain degree its not a case of button bashing like most people seem to think
Cradle the ball and aim shots to lights

I actually thought the upper playfield on premium/le was a great part of the game once you get used to it

The upper Playfield can be controlled with a little practice to a certain degree its not a case of button bashing like most people seem to think
Cradle the ball and aim shots to lights
I can confirm that's correct (sometimes)😃 takes a fair bit of practice, my initial assessment was it's pointless in the sense one flip, drain, however after putting some time in the machine it is possible for it to be less random and the min playfield does get more enjoyable.

There basically two differences between machines, the helmet flipper and a scoop shot that changes by dropping and allowing the ball to be flipped up onto the ramp. There some additional code / mode relating to this that scores a super jackpot, it's a difficult shot for me to do.

Having played both the pro does offer good value for money, Mando only has three toys, the grogo magnet which is an utter waste of time and serves no purpose, the mini playfield, which is easier to control on the pro, but less skillful with it not moving and the ramp scoop shot which is only on the premium.

The code updates have really made this machine rather good. There difficult shots of you want and easy if you don't. The designer has watched and likes the show, it shows in its design, the call outs are the real actors and the music is from the show.

Yea definitely, it’s great building up through the levels and the tilting adds to the challenge. Great pin either way

I personally think in the future it will become desirable, others I know who have now played it with the latest code can't understand why it's disliked. I suspect it based upon the early code and the vocal complaints at the beginning.

Funny it's the same designer as stranger things and look how that's now turned out 😃🤭

I personally think in the future it will become desirable, others I know who have now played it with the latest code can't understand why it's disliked. I suspect it based upon the early code and the vocal complaints at the beginning.

Funny it's the same designer as stranger things and look how that's now turned out 😃🤭
Yea great game deffo up there with the best, I had the LE shortly after Star Wars pro which was a complete different game but a flow monster on shots. Code is great on Mando

Yea great game deffo up there with the best, I had the LE shortly after Star Wars pro which was a complete different game but a flow monster on shots. Code is great on Mando
The topper also looks interesting add additional code, shame it's £2k which is far to much, I might have cried and paid £1k 🤣

Thanks everyone, think I’m defo looking for the premium. Just realised I made a typo in original post. I’m looking to buy or trade so please get in touch if you are interested in either option

Thanks everyone, think I’m defo looking for the premium. Just realised I made a typo in original post. I’m looking to buy or trade so please get in touch if you are interested in either option
Mando is like Deadpool imo.

There’s not much difference between the pro & prem but the one extra shot in each game (left orbit to shooter lane diverter to right flipper return on Deadpool and the drop down 180 scoop to left flipper return on Mando) are well worth the upgrade, both shots feel fantastic, always fun to hit and add more flow.

Hi @CHRIS B PINBALLS , got to be honest main reason for going for the premium is really the extra features not the artwork etc... i dont think id ever really be interested in any LE pinball as i'm not all about the extra art etc.... out of interest :) how much are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom