What's new

Pending.. Mando LE HUO

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
OK I'm listing this for a good friend as I arranged the original purchase for him and he is now looking for a change to keep things fresh due to limited room.

most spike 2 games considered Prem / LE Flavour and must be HUO cash either way. May also consider a nice Hobbit Smaug or gold armour special edt version similar to the one I had a few years back.

He is no great rush to sell as he is still enjoying playing it so just putting feelers out for now. PM me if any interest and I will pass on details if anything of interest crops up.

PLEASE NOTE! This will not come up for sale unless we can find something to replace it as he doesn’t want to be without a game in his 2 pin lineup so no point in pics for now. I have however viewed / played and it is in super minty condition with quite a few extras.

Oh **** just had a message to say it’s against the rules to sell in someone’s behalf.
Is this the same if it’s a trade only?
This is my neighbour and I source and fix his pins for him.
I can get him to list if it’s a problem but im happy to personally guarantee the trade and if it goes to a sale I’ll help him list it here.
He is a member and has paid £10 to use the buy/sell page.
Just shout if a problem still and I’ll remove.
Sorry Col

Last edited:
Hiya Colin,

Because of developments last month around selling/trading of machines not owned by the poster (and it actually happening on here!) it's sad however but I have put a rule in the T&C's where you can only sell a machine you own. Was mentioned here : https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/updated-marketplace-terms-and-conditions.54840/
More than happy to continue if the owner is happy to stick something in here giving the green light.

sorry to be a pain...

Hiya Colin,

Because of developments last month around selling/trading of machines not owned by the poster (and it actually happening on here!) it's sad however but I have put a rule in the T&C's where you can only sell a machine you own. Was mentioned here : https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/updated-marketplace-terms-and-conditions.54840/
More than happy to continue if the owner is happy to stick something in here giving the green light.

sorry to be a pain...
Totally understand and I’ll get John to drop a message in now.

Back
Top Bottom