What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Mandalorian LE (Mando) Pinball for sale - £8750

Tomshine

Site Supporter
Up for sale is my Mando Limited Edition 666 for £9500. I purchased from Chris B Pinballs about a year ago and have really enjoyed having out, unfortunately for me i need to free up some cash to finish my outdoor kitchen and with JP premium coming in recently i just have to let one go.

Great machine with all the upgrades you can imagine with an LE.

- shooter rod upgrade
- wizard mod
- speaker panel overlay
- illuminated speakers
- lots of characters dotted around the playfield
- loads of colins custom plates!
- motorised grogu installed and working, really cool mod this one.

there is a very small nic in the plastic on the upper playfield, it come with this but is also very small - will highlight in pics - im sure you can change the plastic if it bothers you that much but certainly didn't bother me.

link to original post is here - https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/mando-le.54582/

im based in banstead surrey and machine is available to view anytime

pics to follow...

Last edited:
IMG_0796.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0798.jpeg
    IMG_0798.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0799.jpeg
    IMG_0799.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0800.jpeg
    IMG_0800.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0801.jpeg
    IMG_0801.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0803.jpeg
    IMG_0803.jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0804.jpeg
    IMG_0804.jpeg
    177.3 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0805.jpeg
    IMG_0805.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0806.jpeg
    IMG_0806.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
I’d say you’re spot on with this mate, everyone is waiting to see what Elwin comes up with after Godzilla.
Yeah I’d say so , it’s what I’m watching for. It’s mad to think Godzilla was his last cornerstone we are well overdue one from him now and all the whispers are pointing jaws in December …. Let’s see

Xmas bump, I’ve had a few offers just under 9k but that’s what I’m looking for giving the market now. So if anyone wants it for £9k get in touch.

I had the pro and thought this game was great but the pro encounters mode was just impossible with one flipper which is why I moved it on. This is definitely a game where most have played the pro but the prem/LE was miles better imo. At this price, its an absolute bargain for an LE. GLWS!

Can someone please buy this !!
I seriously can’t afford to get it but I’m struggling not to push the button, so please help me and just buy it.
The best modern pin I’ve had and my favourite shot in pinball is that drop down scoop shot, never gets old and so rewarding, the best Star Wars theme integrated pin without doubt, most interesting mini playfield, sound and movie clips are spot on, mirrored backglass on this LE is stunning as is the cabinet artwork.
Pity the topper was prohibitively so expensive.

Massively underrated game but this is likely about right depending on the title LEs are 9-11k on the secondary market.

A lot of sales will be slow at the minute as the majority of those with the coin to drop 9-11k are lining up for JAWS.

Back
Top Bottom