What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mancave rearrange 2016 09

ianw

Site Supporter
Alias
cityexile
Due to 5 machines coming this week, need to create some space.

Remove: Tron Pro sold last night, TAF sold earlier in year but still here (move to office), Virtua Cop 3 not working (move to office), 2 small Mame cabs (move to office).

Knocked up the layout below, before I start moving it all around, might have problems with glass on 17 & 16

Shadow closest to the door...... as might be next to go

Room is currently a total mess, with parts and tools everywhere, Dan's b'day party at weekend, so needs sorting

Games Room 2016 09.PNG

Sega Rally 2 not working, a huge effort to move, would like to fix, so staying put at the moment

That's fine mate, just slide Tron a foot either way depending which glass you need out. It's proper krypton factor getting the glass out of mine

Last edited:
Progress during lunch hour

2 Mame out to the office, VC3 heading towards the door, RFM new location

Mess.jpg Progress.jpg

That's a very similar layout to me and I have the same problem with loaners here on top of my own.. Two in centre simply have to be moved up and down to assist glass removal. Better doing this and getting two more in than taking two out and having the space I reckon.

That or remove the vids, all mine went to fit pins in. Shame though as miss my SW Trilogy and Jamma cab.

That's a very similar layout to me and I have the same problem with loaners here on top of my own.. Two in centre simply have to be moved up and down to assist glass removal. Better doing this and getting two more in than taking two out and having the space I reckon.

That or remove the vids, all mine went to fit pins in. Shame though as miss my SW Trilogy and Jamma cab.

Nice idea, didn't think of 2 back to back in the middle of the 2 rows

VC3 now sold. Sega Rally just dead, power is 3.3v not sure if need new boards

A late night got the drivers moved

20160922_080449.jpg

Space :)

20160922_080456.jpg

Straighten flintstones it's doing my OCD in

Mid way along wall is a radiator, so all in line with pinball that's against it, FS stops you looking down the back of others.

What you got, what you got....? :D I can only make out Transformers.

Christmas early :) 5 in, 4 out

A super chromed Avatar - don't know why they are not highly rated, fantastic music
TF LE, SS, Shrek and GB Prem :clap:

Cheers guys, slowly forcing out the video games :)

Very nice indeed:)

Hope to play my Metallica again one day;)

Back
Top Bottom