What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Making new plastics

I think I may have one of those from when I had my T2. Give me a nudge tomorrow and I'll have a peep.

that would be brilliant Andrew thanks
Rob

well I've had some success getting the slingshot plastics but the one that i can't find anywhere is this one
hand plastic scan.jpg

If Anyone has any ideas where to locate one i'd be very grateful
Rob

I posted a new blank hand plastic to rob today.
expecting a full report when it arrives (and hopefully fits!)

Last edited:
Dave thanks very much for the plastic it arrived this morning the quality is amazing its a perfect fit and cut to perfection, i could never have achieved anything like that with a saw, i printed the decal onto the transparent media that was linked in the original thread but it looks washed out and doesn't dry out completely so its a pain to handle. The plastic is better than i could have hoped for thanks very much how much do i owe you mate?
but my printing has let it down :-( i need to explore further options

IMG_2125.JPG IMG_2126.JPG

Should have said that the photos look better against the white background but under the lights of the table look washed out
Cheers
Rob

Great thread. Very interesting. Hope you find a printing solution.

no mine are slightly different and flipping the image didn't fit so i rebuilt the damaged part with a photo app (not a good app) if you look closely you can probable see where but not really noticeable at normal distance. The real problem is getting the vibrant colours printed not a problem until you do it on a transparency

Hi @Cryptkeeper I'm also looking for a left hand I have the scans for both hands in jpeg and tiff, the tiff files are very large. My left hand is broken so the scan is not of the complete hand.

Can anyone help with a scan of the complete plastic for the left hand. If anyone can @Cryptkeeper I would be eternally grateful if you could produce a plastic, I'm perfectly happy to pay accordingly, there's nothing worse than a one handed T2!!!

This is the last piece of the jigsaw on the full restoration of this machine.

Yea no problem.
I sent out a pair to Darren on Friday.
Once he does a test fit I'll make another set.
Still have to figure out the art bit.

They should arrive today or tomorrow. Will test them to see if they both fit then i will be looking for somwhere for the artwork. Got a couple of places local to me i want to pop into and have a word. If they can do me something I'll get a few of them printed out.

Back
Top Bottom