What's new

Make sure you have a fire extinguisher in your games room!!

Fire extinguisher, and an increase on the insurance premium too maybe ;)

I love the way that your thought process after seeing smoke coming out of a pin was to firstly turn off the power, then immediately get a video camera and make an instructional video, while the smoke still came out of the machine :clap:

Fire extinguisher, and an increase on the insurance premium too maybe ;)

I love the way that your thought process after seeing smoke coming out of a pin was to firstly turn off the power, then immediately get a video camera and make an instructional video, while the smoke still came out of the machine :clap:

I was expecting the usual "minor" fault like a burnt transistor of coil, so thought I had a great opportunity to catch one on camera

Reactions: JT.
O M G !!
What a time bomb !
Never spotted that ,If that had happened at my house ,the wife would of killed me for having machines in the house !
How the hell could the GI's be working when there is a short on the line :hmm:.

It's not just a fire extinguisher you need, don't forget a dehumidifier... I have seen bigger gaps than that shorted though too much moisture in the air. :eek:

Well done with the swift action of tripping the power when you did Luke! :clap:

Ouch. A bloke I know had a small fire on his Centaur before, the multiball launcher coil (located under the playfield) locked on and set fire to the playfield.

Back
Top Bottom