What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make sure you have a fire extinguisher in your games room!!

Fire extinguisher, and an increase on the insurance premium too maybe ;)

I love the way that your thought process after seeing smoke coming out of a pin was to firstly turn off the power, then immediately get a video camera and make an instructional video, while the smoke still came out of the machine :clap:

Fire extinguisher, and an increase on the insurance premium too maybe ;)

I love the way that your thought process after seeing smoke coming out of a pin was to firstly turn off the power, then immediately get a video camera and make an instructional video, while the smoke still came out of the machine :clap:

I was expecting the usual "minor" fault like a burnt transistor of coil, so thought I had a great opportunity to catch one on camera

Reactions: JT.
O M G !!
What a time bomb !
Never spotted that ,If that had happened at my house ,the wife would of killed me for having machines in the house !
How the hell could the GI's be working when there is a short on the line :hmm:.

It's not just a fire extinguisher you need, don't forget a dehumidifier... I have seen bigger gaps than that shorted though too much moisture in the air. :eek:

Well done with the swift action of tripping the power when you did Luke! :clap:

Ouch. A bloke I know had a small fire on his Centaur before, the multiball launcher coil (located under the playfield) locked on and set fire to the playfield.

Back
Top Bottom