What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maintaining a sited pinball?

I've been tempted to see about getting pins into work, for a short period of time with the coin drop going to charity.

Could also organise a high score comp to help encourage play.

It would also be good to arrange it before a local show/expo for a bit of advertising for it.

image.jpg Yeah I held a high score comp also.

Reset default scores to 5 million as the grand champion score etc. People got a buzz out of getting to put their initials in (the simple things you don't think about anymore) made a trophy and got some wee cups (£2 for 4 from tesco) put the high scores on each cup.

Last edited:
unless it's a top site then a 4k pin won't earn more than a 1k one. just see it as free storage and any cash as little bonus. unless you intend to be an operator only loan where you know the landlord well and explain that they must report faults promptly as an expensive repair may negate the small income
games ideal to site are TAF obv but spiderman and family guy do very well

unless it's a top site then a 4k pin won't earn more than a 1k one. just see it as free storage and any cash as little bonus. unless you intend to be an operator only loan where you know the landlord well and explain that they must report faults promptly as an expensive repair may negate the small income
games ideal to site are TAF obv but spiderman and family guy do very well
Agreed. You need to have a good relationship with owner/bar manager. I'm told about every little hiccup on machine. I like to keep it fully functioning.

Back
Top Bottom