What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Main Ramp for Funhouse

crsedgar

Site Supporter
If anyone happens to have a main ramp for Funhouse and would part with it for some cash let me know.

Regards
Chris

I've got one Chris. It'll have some damage I expect. I'll dig it out later and get some pics.

Okay thanks @Spandangler, I don't want to waste your time so only if its minimal damage go ahead with diging out and pictures cheers.

@Paul apologies for posting in wrong location, I have tried to move it suspect I need to delete and create new.

Chris

@Paul apologies for posting in wrong location, I have tried to move it suspect I need to delete and create new.

Chris

Lol - no worries - I'll move it later when o can get to a real machine (and not a phone!!) :)

EDIT : Done :)

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't finish work until 0200 hrs. Not had a chance. I'm back in already but will check when I get in. @knazzo is yours in good nick?

Yes, but one small Piece is broken at the right entrance. The rest is in very good shape.
I have also the steps ramp in very good condition.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the one @crsedgar doesn't want if at all possible (sorry for thread hijack)
Ta Tony

Thanks for the interest @Spandangler and @knazzo, after some consideration I've decided to order a new ramp from Pinball Heaven.

It's all yours @Tony and no need to apologise for hijacking thread :)

Cheers
Chris

IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG
Here are the pics. Has damage at the entrance, rusty flap!!! and a small crack at one of the mounting points.

It does look like it would clean up ok and ramp protectors (if available for this) would hide most of it.

IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0273.JPG
IMG_0274.JPG
IMG_0275.JPG

Cliffy does a nice ramp protector set for Funhouse, I can't find a supplier over here but he'll make a set for $65 shipped to UK, he's currently 3 weeks behind so it will be a few weeks wait time.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom