What's new

Found it! Main Ramp for Funhouse

crsedgar

Site Supporter
If anyone happens to have a main ramp for Funhouse and would part with it for some cash let me know.

Regards
Chris

I've got one Chris. It'll have some damage I expect. I'll dig it out later and get some pics.

Okay thanks @Spandangler, I don't want to waste your time so only if its minimal damage go ahead with diging out and pictures cheers.

@Paul apologies for posting in wrong location, I have tried to move it suspect I need to delete and create new.

Chris

@Paul apologies for posting in wrong location, I have tried to move it suspect I need to delete and create new.

Chris

Lol - no worries - I'll move it later when o can get to a real machine (and not a phone!!) :)

EDIT : Done :)

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't finish work until 0200 hrs. Not had a chance. I'm back in already but will check when I get in. @knazzo is yours in good nick?

Yes, but one small Piece is broken at the right entrance. The rest is in very good shape.
I have also the steps ramp in very good condition.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the one @crsedgar doesn't want if at all possible (sorry for thread hijack)
Ta Tony

Thanks for the interest @Spandangler and @knazzo, after some consideration I've decided to order a new ramp from Pinball Heaven.

It's all yours @Tony and no need to apologise for hijacking thread :)

Cheers
Chris

IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG
Here are the pics. Has damage at the entrance, rusty flap!!! and a small crack at one of the mounting points.

It does look like it would clean up ok and ramp protectors (if available for this) would hide most of it.

IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0273.JPG
IMG_0274.JPG
IMG_0275.JPG

Cliffy does a nice ramp protector set for Funhouse, I can't find a supplier over here but he'll make a set for $65 shipped to UK, he's currently 3 weeks behind so it will be a few weeks wait time.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom