What's new

Found it! Magic trunk

Max

Site Supporter
Alias
Max
Hey all,
as per the title - magic trunk for TOM wanted.. anyone got one lying around?

Cheers

I got a new one (original type).

Pm me if you are after a original type.

If you're keeping the game get on the German list for the unbreakable trunk, it will last forever.

Hey peeps,

On the lookout for another one of these if anyone has one kicking about? I’m on the list for an unbreakable jobbie but suspect I might be waiting some time for that..

Cheers

Hey peeps,

On the lookout for another one of these if anyone has one kicking about? I’m on the list for an unbreakable jobbie but suspect I might be waiting some time for that..

Cheers
I think there’s a guy on FB who has made some new unbreakable crates. I believe he is based in Italy but I know a few people who have recently purchased them from him.

Thanks Ant, Scott was kind enough to pass on that guys details, they work out around £200(?) though - seems a bit strong? I’ve no idea what the unbreakable trunks come in at either though tbh.. I suppose I wouldn’t mind that price if it’s going to last forever!

Thanks Ant, Scott was kind enough to pass on that guys details, they work out around £200(?) though - seems a bit strong? I’ve no idea what the unbreakable trunks come in at either though tbh.. I suppose I wouldn’t mind that price if it’s going to last forever!
That’s the thing, hopefully it last forever. Someone else you got one initially fitted a standard one and it broke on its second game 😮

Yeah, that doesn’t fill me with confidence mate! 🤣
I reinforced the ‘main’ side of the one I bought with stainless sheet (inside obvs) and it’s still immaculate, the other sides have all disintegrated in short order though. Next time…

Our new trunk broke on the first game!

Now Claire has the unbreakable trunk which seems great value considering we've already been through 2 normal trunks in under two years.

Back
Top Bottom