What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Machines To Sell/Trade x3 (Alien LV, Ultraman CE, Chase HQ Arcade)

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Re-jig and sort out at myPinballs HQ.

Offering these 3 for trade/sale. Maybe others later.

IMG_7465.JPG

Alien LV (£8750), Ultraman CE (£7000), Chase HQ Upright Arcade. (£1850). Collection or delivery via martin delivery services only. Welcome to come view, inspect, play etc.

Chase HQ restoration thread -> https://www.ukvac.com/forum/threads/chase-hq-restoration.74471

More pics later of the new games, but you get the idea. 2 nib games only played here and a full arcade restoration. Hopefully everyone knows me and that i can be trusted :)

I am potentially interested in a data east system 3 game such as jp, lw3, tftc, tommy, as i have a new power supply board design to test. Also maybe a baywatch. Let me know what you have

Also if no sales/trades pan out i am toying with the idea of also possibly renting any of these 3 to if thats of interest to forum members?? Arcade game rentals?

Hi where are you based? Might be interested in the rental of alien with option to buy. What’s the condition like?

Hi where are you based? Might be interested in the rental of alien with option to buy. What’s the condition like?
In pudsey (near leeds).

Condition is as new. bought nib and i am only owner, low plays. pics to come shortly

Alien LV Pics. Total game played 148. I don't think this is reset after updates as i only played probably 5-10 games on v3.2, though i have never checked fully.. running latest software game v3.2, firmware v0.71. I just dont have time to play anymore these days and space is a big problem! haha

IMG_7478.JPG
IMG_7479.JPG
IMG_7480.JPG
IMG_7481.JPG
IMG_7482.JPG
IMG_7483.JPG
IMG_7484.JPG
IMG_7497.JPG
IMG_7498.JPG
IMG_7499.JPG

Update.

-
Chase HQ Sold. Martin Collecting this monday coming 3rd July.

- Alien LV Packed up and ready to go (long story, involving ****ed up house move), so £8600 takes it in this short window, otherwise i guess i put it back downstairs. Again martin here 3rd July

- Also still open to trades etc on alien for part payment. Specifically Data East DMD games etc. (System3)

- Ultraman has a reprieve due to new great code coming out. :)

IMG_7761.JPG

Back
Top Bottom