What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Machines for Sale

Expired Due to no activity
I sent a PM about Centaur and Firepower about 5 mins after this was posted. Still no reply
:(

Guys give martin a break he has probably got tons of questions about condition and prices they are not his pins and I suspect not at his house
It’s a really pita selling like this he also probably has people who will take his word on condition and price and just sell straight to them rather than answer 10 questions about condition only to be told I think I will leave it

Methinks Dave Kingston wants someone to ring him for a chat...........doubt if anything will get sold as he doesn`t usually part with anything .
Is gbpinball Dave or Martin? I have had a few nice chat's with Dave, but your right, he doesn't seem keen to sell anything.

Is this the Mousin Around that was on eBay a few weeks ago before suddenly vanishing before ending?

Guys give martin a break he has probably got tons of questions about condition and prices they are not his pins and I suspect not at his house
It’s a really pita selling like this he also probably has people who will take his word on condition and price and just sell straight to them rather than answer 10 questions about condition only to be told I think I will leave it
Think you’re confusing gbpinball with gopinball?

@gbpinball - Here is my advice from someone who has sold many machines (on and off here)... take it or leave it, but if you take it - your bank account may be fuller quicker.
If you machine is sensibly priced, well described and has good photos posted then it will sell.
Folks here want to see the good and the bad bits of the game.
Good luck selling your machines.

Back
Top Bottom