What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machines for loan / on loan. Always Updated!

Hey Courtney. xenon is warm and dry and up and running. Thanks for the loan!
tmp_25252-20160207_111151501532669.jpg

Courtney, I have bought the Blackout that was up for sale here by The Seeker (James Foggin). As I am still short of space, I have asked James to keep the machine until the summer. So i guess this could be recorded as a loan on your spreadsheet. Thanks, Dom

Courtney
I bought Scott's transformer but again he has agreed to keep it until the summer. Could you add it to the list? Thanks.
Dom

All currently available machines are now loaned out, does anyone have any machines being unplayed that they need a temporary home for?

Courtney has done a fantastic job on Radical! Will be available for public appreciation at Revival. Next up TAF

Anyone needing a cab baby sitting? I've now got dedicated space for a couple I'm happy to take safe care of :)

I don't know of anything at the moment. What period of machine are you after. It's going to be a lot harder to find modern machines than older ones. If you want one to play with I have an old EM that needs work..

I'm not too fussed on the age but dont want to take on too much of a project. Happy to consider anything I guess :)

I've still got a nice warm and safe room for a loan if anyone needs a pin sitting :)

I've still got some space if anyone is stuck for space and would rather a game get some play rather then being sat tombstoned :)

Happy to do general fixes and repairs should the owner have a project that needs some tlc.

I have an Operation Thunder that I haven't started on yet that you're welcome to Borrow... It apparently turns on fine but needs tidying.

Courtney

My Blackout isn't with James anymore. Martin collected it today. Could you please take it off the list?

Thanks

Dom

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Available for loan is my Zaccaria Aerobatics. Available immediately. Please get in touch.

Works fine. Fun game.

From Birmingham

Courtney

I am extremely please with the work Courtney has done on the two machines but I have yet to be able to enjoy them myself ! Both games will be at PLAY MARGATE and WALSALL REVIVAL for all to play and admire. Anyone who "struggled" with the TAF at the pinball party wont believe its the same machine!

Courtney is about to work magic on the longest lasting game in my collection , Centaur. Hopefully will be ready in time for its 30th ownership anniversary (if that is actually a thing!)

Iron Man Pro available for loan after September 25th
IM will be going to EGX expo at the NEC and then would like a nice home for a few months but there is a bit of a catch. I'd like the pinsitter to fit LEDs (at my cost) and give the machine a really good strip down and clean as its ex operation and the ramps are very dirty and it needs a general spruce up despite playing perfectly.
Ideal situation is someone could pick up from NEC around 6pm on Sunday 25th to prevent game going into storage. I can even get a pair for tickets for the EGX if the potential borrower wants to make a day of it.
I wont be doing any shows until next Spring so could maybe get game back then.
PM with ideas!

Back
Top Bottom