What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machines for loan / on loan. Always Updated!

Data East star trek 25th available for long term loan

Pick up from Electric Circus nuneaton Cv11 preferred. Maybe combine with our tournament on July 30th?

No rental just loaner to cover transport and general maintenance (broken bulbs and rubbers etc)
20230701_133402.jpg

Data East star trek 25th available for long term loan

Pick up from Electric Circus nuneaton Cv11 preferred. Maybe combine with our tournament on July 30th?

No rental just loaner to cover transport and general maintenance (broken bulbs and rubbers etc)View attachment 223762
Did the machine sell? if not is it still up for loan?, if still available I would be interested in a loan and potentially to purchase it

Thinking of temporary trade in 2024, swap one machine for another for set time.
Would l post that request here?

Temporary trade - a swap loan - sounds to me like this is a good place for it.

I'd like to see some I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours action.

Those of us with limited pins don't necessarily want to sell, but to swap with someone else for a few weeks or months sounds appealing.

This feels like the right thread. Any objections?

Party Animal available for indefinite loan in Scotland's Central Belt. It's in semi-working order.

Hi all hope this is the right thread to post in,Im looking to loan out my fish tales it was going to a good member on here for a period but unforseen circumstances means this isn't possible now, you know who you are and I hope everything goes well for you, so I'm now looking for a respected or long standing member to have FT for a period of time in which it would need a playfield shop and any wee issues sorted I would buy all parts that's needed for this in fact I've already bought loads of new parts already for it, Fish Tales is in a Manny cab and in stunning condition with all side armour re-chromed and the like it plays fine but needs a going over.
Martin the delivery man has got it just now so it can be delivered to you in which I will pay for of course.
If anyone is interested in this send me a pm and then I can get in contact with Martin.
Cheers Brian.

Hi all hope this is the right thread to post in,Im looking to loan out my fish tales it was going to a good member on here for a period but unforseen circumstances means this isn't possible now, you know who you are and I hope everything goes well for you, so I'm now looking for a respected or long standing member to have FT for a period of time in which it would need a playfield shop and any wee issues sorted I would buy all parts that's needed for this in fact I've already bought loads of new parts already for it, Fish Tales is in a Manny cab and in stunning condition with all side armour re-chromed and the like it plays fine but needs a going over.
Martin the delivery man has got it just now so it can be delivered to you in which I will pay for of course.
If anyone is interested in this send me a pm and then I can get in contact with Martin.
Cheers Brian.
A free FT for a few months and free delivery, all in return for them doing some repairs and giving it some love. That seems like a great deal for someone! Hopefully someone who is handy at repairs spots this and takes you up on the offer.

Actually, you might get more people noticing this if you stick it in the normal for sale section with a For Rent tag on it as technically you are renting it out - just that instead of them paying money to rent it, they are paying with their time to do some repairs and give it a bit of a shop.

Last edited:
I have a Data East Time Machine that needs a home for about six months while I have some building work in my basement. It's a great game, but I do have a bias as my dad brought this home when I was a kid, and now I have done the same for my kids. I don't have too many connections on this forum so would need to be a member that others could vouch for / is active is lots of history here etc.

Ideal would be you take the machine for six months, then I would love to borrow one of yours for a few months, then we swap back. Or something like that.

I'm in London (SE4) and ideally you could pickup. Building probably starting mid-April so not in a massive rush and just wanted to see if there is any interest.

Back
Top Bottom