What's new

Wanted Machine(s) for casual players

jaywire

Registered
I'm looking for a few popular machines for casual players. When I say popular I mean it in the sense of games that performed well on route for the casual player, not popular amongst hard-core pinheads.

these will be used to introduce pinball to new players (or returning) so pins that are good for this would be preferred.

I'd prefer pins that are fully working although it's not essential. If you have anything that fits the bill please post or pm me with offers.

crazy I know but I'm looking to get a few of these by January 2nd!

Cheers,

(sneaking this in between bucks fizz and batteries)

sort of. More like a mini pop-up arcade (free play) but location will be different all the time. So pins need to be easy to grasp, attractive (from an "ooh, that looks fun" or an "i remember playing that ... " situation) and as fun as possible.

If anyone has suggestions which machines would best fit this then please drop them in too.

In addition to what Dan has suggested:

South Park
Super Mario Bros
Space Jam

Pretty much any of the Sega games as they are simple with good themes (apart from X Files which is just sh*t ;))

Yes I'd thought of some of the segas and was hoping some would be available.

If anyone has any of the pins mentioned here for sale please post or pm me price.

Would need to be in a position to sell and have collected before Jan 2nd though.

Keep em coming!

RFM . casual players love the video pin interaction. The one game non pinheads always asks for is of course TAF.

Think you'll be lucky to get any pin this side of Jan 2nd, unless you ware willing to pay over the odds.

As mentioned earlier TAF always does well on site. Casual players also like AFM and MM but neither will come cheaply. WCS is also a good bet as it's obvious what you need to do.

Good luck with your pop up

Back
Top Bottom