What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Machine Layout Help Req.

Providing I measured it correctly the glass should not be a problem.
First job is to turf out a load of the crap that has accumulated in there down the years. That means putting the bikes in the shed. I'm scared of the shed. It has BIG spiders.

What is it with sheds and spiders ?
I built small garden shed last year to hold the rest of the crap from the garage. Now it seems to be a spider sanctury, im fully expecting the door to be sealed off soon and i wont be able to get the lawn mower out...

What is it with sheds and spiders ?
I built small garden shed last year to hold the rest of the crap from the garage. Now it seems to be a spider sanctury, im fully expecting the door to be sealed off soon and i wont be able to get the lawn mower out...
I might try one of those 'spider sod off' devices you see advertised in poor quality newspapers.

If anyone finds anything that actually works for getting rid of spiders, then please let me know. My Mrs goes mental whenever she sees one and they are also a right pain in the ****, all the mess they make inside my machines

We had one of those spider sod of things in the house a few years ago when we had loads of big spiders, they did sod off, maybe thats why our shed is over occupied

Ah World of Warcraft, the video game equivelant of crack cocaine! I've been clean for a few years now :p

Hah same, I gave up mid way through Mists of Pandaria. It was just an endless rinse repeat of "So why are you raiding?" "To get the best gear." "And why do you want the best gear?" "To do the next Raid." "And why do you want to do the next raid?" "To get the best gear!". Game was really fun up until the end of Wrath of Lich King then lost its charm for me.

Try ultrasonic pest control

Dubious to how effective they are but got to say it did seem to work for us, didnt really see any spiders after the missus got one of them and plugged it in.

Try ultrasonic pest control

Dubious to how effective they are but got to say it did seem to work for us, didnt really see any spiders after the missus got one of them and plugged it in.
My missus bought one, came back from holiday to find large spider moved in directly under it...:confused:

Fortunately my cat loves the shed. It is her private hunting ground so is kept bug free. :)
She also loves running around on top of the playfield glass during a game trying to catch the ball. Very off putting!!

Back
Top Bottom