What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Lw3

Surely must still be one of the easiest pins to source. it makes a great entry level pin. Just hang in there one will be along shortly

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I have taken photos of everything I can see wrong with it, if your not interested just let me know. I didn't realise until I have just been to take pictures now, that the display has a dim line near the top. Bummer, every other picture should give you a decent idea of its condition, two new boards roughly 3 months ago, no topper, and it was pulled from site because 'apparently' it goes into tilt randomly during the game, even though there is no plumb bob attached. I have played roughly 10 games on it myself and can't get it to go into tilt. Funny that.

I know it's not in fantastic condition and if I had the time I would sort most of it out, but I'm mowed under at the minute so will sell as-is if you fancy a bit of a fixer upper?

Let me know, Tim

Back
Top Bottom