What's new

Wanted LW3 parts

ronnie63

Site Supporter
lethal-weapon-3-pinball-plastic-set-flipper-01.jpg
Got a shopping lost of bits needed so far....

Backbox female twist lock
2 yellow stand up targets
left plastic as pictured
Topper (you never know)
about 10 #44 bayonet lamp holders
some 89 flash lamp holders
Possibly speaker for base

Cheers Ronnie

View attachment 51416

Last edited:
Hi Ronnie,
I can help you with the speaker and topper (aftermarket blue non led as original) definitely.
Yellow targets I have got some where...but as our members up north would say "I'll av a rummage!........(everybody dance now!)..........

Hi Ronnie,
I can help you with the speaker and topper (aftermarket blue non led as original) definitely.
Yellow targets I have got some where...but as our members up north would say "I'll av a rummage!........(everybody dance now!)..........

Brilliant Keith cheers, no mad rush yet I'm still working on the cabinet! seen some blue lamps on Ebay but will wait see what you have.

Cheers Ronnie

I think I'm sorted for the speaker.

Does anyone have the latch that goes in the head to secure it up? I think the mice ate this one?

DSC05231.JPG

Just a small bump for these bits before I buy new targets but the plastic Idon't think you can get without buying the full set.

Cheers Ronnie

I was tempted to not even post cos LW3 does do my frickin head in!!!
but a pin fixed up makes it worth it!

I was tempted to not even post cos LW3 does do my frickin head in!!!
but a pin fixed up makes it worth it!

You did the right thing in the end! that's what counts here, all in the name of pinball " everybody dance now"

Sorry guys! a senior moment! I put the wrong plastic in the picture! DOH it's this one I need

Attachments

• lethal-weapon-3-pinball-plastic-set-flipper-01.jpg
    lethal-weapon-3-pinball-plastic-set-flipper-01.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 22
I had to get my rotolock (the top bit) from Marcos unfortunately :-(

Not so bad if you need a few bits but the postage is a killer if it's all you need. In the latter case it might be worth speak to Phil at Pinball Heaven and see if it's possible for him to add one onto his next order from them.

I had to get my rotolock (the top bit) from Marcos unfortunately :-(

Not so bad if you need a few bits but the postage is a killer if it's all you need. In the latter case it might be worth speak to Phil at Pinball Heaven and see if it's possible for him to add one onto his next order from them.

Hi Pete, you gave me yours lol

Y'know it's my age.

I keep getting mixed up over which part of the mechanism goes on top and which goes on the bottom. Glad you're sorted with that part now. :)

It's not much but if you are ordering from Marcos go to checkout and choose a payment method but don't complete. In about 8 hours you'll get a reminder with 10% off shipping. Shipping is a killer with Marco. Use USPS is my recommendation. Keep the order under $150 otherwise they only allow expensive Fedex or similar.

Back
Top Bottom