What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold LW3 Data East £850

Blake7

Site Supporter
Hi all

I'm thinking of selling my Leather weapon 3 Data East. The cabinet is a little tatty and beat up but everything is in full working order. It has a Rottendog mpu and I've just replaced the speakers with an upgrade kit from New Forest pinball which has made a massive difference to how it sounds. It plays and works flawlessly and the DMD has no dead lines or pixels.

Looking for £850 if anyone is interested im located just off J25 of the M1. I'll post pics if anyone is keen on it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi all

I'm thinking of selling my Leather weapon 3 Data East. The cabinet is a little tatty and beat up but everything is in full working order. It has a Rottendog mpu and I've just replaced the speakers with an upgrade kit from New Forest pinball which has made a massive difference to how it sounds. It plays and works flawlessly and the DMD has no dead lines or pixels.

Looking for £850 if anyone is interested im located just off J25 of the M1. I'll post pics if anyone is keen on it.

Thanks

I am new to this site. So don't really know what I am doing. I am interested in the machine. Always wanted one and have been saving up and came across this site.

On Lw3 is there a way to light the ozi flame light? It's the only one I can't get to stay lit. It only flashes?

I am new to this site. So don't really know what I am doing. I am interested in the machine. Always wanted one and have been saving up and came across this site.
Hi Susie. Plenty of owners around where you live. Look out for league meets. The Pinball community is very friendly and helpful, go play some games and meet people and you will have 5 games before you know it. :)

Back
Top Bottom