What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Reflection Glass - Possible April/May

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Neil. how does this compare to the roman pdi glass? i’ve got that and it’s blooming awesome.

In my view it’s better - doesn’t get that purply colour.

Will confirm next week what the glass situation is sorry been Uber busy at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Neil,

Could I please add one more standard to my order. So;

3x standard
1x wide

The collection grows…

Thanks,
Harry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How Do Neil,

Just wondering if this is still going ahead?

I think I was down for 2 sheets of standard, as long as it doesn’t cause you any issues, can you reduce this to one sheet of standard?

Cheers

Am going to create a new thread near the end of august to be sure who’s in and out and aim to get them before end of the year.

How Do Neil,

Just wondering if this is still going ahead?

I think I was down for 2 sheets of standard, as long as it doesn’t cause you any issues, can you reduce this to one sheet of standard?

Cheers
John….I’m tempted to take your second sheet mate if you are looking to pass one up. I just know this will be a slippery slope though 😆
Are you collecting John? or can we pick up from the upcoming Domino meet @Neil McRae?

John….I’m tempted to take your second sheet mate if you are looking to pass one up. I just know this will be a slippery slope though 😆
Are you collecting John? or can we pick up from the upcoming Domino meet @Neil McRae?
Going to collect, but it looks to be after the meet now. I can collect for you though mate.

What machine of yours gets the cream Dave?

Yes it’s better!

Back
Top Bottom