What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Reflection Glass - Possible April/May

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Folks,
Some of you have pinged me about more glass. So please post here so I can see what demand there is for another crate but really we need to hit 100 sheets for it to be viable. It is likely that the price will be higher owing to VAT so assume 20% more but price to be confirmed:

£108 Normal Sheet
£168 Wide body

Cheers,
Neil.

Would love one but lack the transport to pick it up.... Anyone near the Worthing area who is getting one please??

I'll take 2 normal Neil if it goes ahead
Thanks again for organising if so.

For anyone on the fence, I think this is the best upgrade / mod you can buy for your pinball machine!

Thanks Neil but i don't need any more at the moment.
in fact I've got a spare sheet available to @I C U if he wants to collect from Worthing
£90 cash - which is what i paid IIRC
PM me if interested

Could possibly time an order for Pinfest? Still after a widebody sheet and a Safecracker if poss

Collect from Woking

I’m not doing a pinfest collection it’s way to much agro moving this stuff around.

Cheers,
Nell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If anyone has a Ghostbusters with this glass can they take a picture? Want to see how effective it is.

If anyone has a Ghostbusters with this glass can they take a picture? Want to see how effective it is.
You really have to see it in person, it’s really hard to capture how good it is by a photo.

It’s well worth it!

How do this come ? I've no idea. How easy would it be to split the shipment to send on or is it one massive crate ?

How do this come ? I've no idea. How easy would it be to split the shipment to send on or is it one massive crate ?

Julian,
It’s one massive crate typically but we could take the glass out for others and if you had a courier to collect with a hydraulic lift that would work but the minute it’s collected it’s yours!

Neil.

Thinking about it for the amount you want Julian might be better to go direct. Let me know if you want to be in this buy or not once you’ve taken a look at it.

Neil

Thinking about it for the amount you want Julian might be better to go direct. Let me know if you want to be in this buy or not once you’ve taken a look at it.

Neil

Upon reflection ,cough, I think it's going to make sense for me to go direct rather than give myself a logistical nightmare. Your video tells a story !
It'll be later in the year, but when I do, and if anyone is within striking distance of Somerset, I'll ping the group to see if I can do similar.

Back
Top Bottom