What's new

Loving the System 11s tonight

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Some pre Swavesey pin action at my mums place tonight. And it's all about 2 of the best Sys 11 games. Damn these are so much fun

Absolutely loving Earthshaker especially - I think it's my all time fave 11 game. Superb Lawlor layout, fantastic sounds and lightshows, if California were a pin it would be this one..... It's just such a sunshiney game.

System 11s..... You f#cking beauties!

uploadfromtaptalk1498249606132.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1498249639734.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1498249668314.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1498249705745.jpg

Last edited:
This is what it is all about.

Now will some cûnt sell me an earthshaker ?

In fact, I'm going to refuse to post on this thread because there is no Riverboat Gambler.

:hmm:

Dammit ! :tut:

Loving the Space Station you have pictures too. System 11 games are awesome. Have a Banzai Run set up here atm. Loads of other games I'd like though. Who wants to sell me a SOF?

Does your mum play these? My mum is surprisingly into the pinball machines. Would make a great thread...

Whirlwind and BK2000 are my two system 11s and I do love them. But I would love an earthshaker :) just bloody greedy I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. No! She loves having them around though and being my overspill storage [emoji4] - always popular when friends / family are visiting.

Get her trained up Sgt. We could have an over 60's female tournament. Who doesn't want to see that??

I hate when machines aren't level and blame my poor play on it constantly, I'd have a right paddy if I had to play these on their sides!
A couple of beer mats under each left leg should level them just fine.

System 11 roll call :thumbs: What have you got?

Currently in the collection:
  • Banzai Run
  • Space Station
  • Swords of Fury
  • Transporter the Rescue

Banzai and Whirlwind here

I think funhouse kind of qualifies too. I know it is a wpc, but in its heart it is a system 11. Like bop.

Earthshaker would be the last to go for me. Great artwork, lovely layout, cool use of shaker motor.....Such a simple game, hardly any depth, switch it on and play, just fun fun fun....Not an expensive game either which makes it a bargain in my view....still the kids favourite...would love to pair it with a whirlwind....

Back
Top Bottom