What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loving the Lord! Hallelujah

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
I set up my Jungle Lord a few weeks back to take pics before selling. It was a game I picked up with a Pinball clubhouse in mind, which is now looking very unlikely. Andy the Legend worked his magic with it and got it playing lovely. Ever since, this has been my go to game! I enjoy the two level layout of the table, the controlled drops everywhere, the various ways of playing, multiple ball savers to enable (which have that risk element) the skill of using the magna saves, the ridiculous bell ringing at the start of the unlimited multiball timer. If this game had a better theme and artwork, everyone would be after one.

Anyone with me? Are there other hidden gems that I need to enjoy?

Last edited:
Reactions: DRD
Vector is a hidden gem. Much better gameplay than a lot of the classic Ballys but not as pretty.mgreat sound and speech too.

Owned both....(jungle Lord + vector) love them both. That ringing bell on jungle Lord though...how loud!! Jungle Lord is a far more challenging game than vector. Could clock vector regularly but never jungle Lord........but vector is better build quality. (Particularly the BACKGLASS and playfield):thumbs:

older games that I think went under the radar include Fireball 2 and a lot of the rarer Sterns like Seawitch

Back
Top Bottom