What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Lovely MM - looking to swap for a GB Premium

Kelauce

Registered
image.jpg
Hi all,

We're looking to swap our beautiful original MM pinball (bought from a member on here, there was a thread on his restoration project - the previous owner was a true enthusiast and did a sterling job on the pin). It is completely original apart from LEDs, DMD upgrade and the lightning mod. Since owning the machine we've replaced coils and rebuilt the flippers.

Bad points: slight wear around right flipper button (has original, lovely cabinet so isn't worth fixing imho), also has some small scratches to the front of the back box (I'm only listing these as I want the new owner to be sure of what they're getting). In the photo you can see this wear.

Good points: it's a stunning MM which looks and plays ace!

We've had a lot of fun playing this machine as well fixing the bits up on it over the past few months and we love it but we've been playing a lot of Ghostbusters out in the wild and have decided we'd like to own one. So this corker of a MM is up for trade. It won't be going on eBay and we want it to stay within this community as this is where it was restored and this is where we found it.

We are ideally looking to do a direct swap for a mint Ghostbusters Premium. Or we'd sell for £6k (we're just getting back what we paid for it and then what we've spent on it since - in replacement parts).

If anyone wants any particular photos then please just ask.

Also includes manual.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I remember when you bought this. Was very tempted at the time. Not surprised you got lots of offers. Good luck with the trade.

MM now reserved as sold to someone on here and we've managed to find a corking GB Premium to buy.

Back
Top Bottom